ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇʀ-3

I smiled and nodded my head as I followed him, walking up to the huge mansion. It really amazes me to think that I'm standing next to someone who is this rich. Ever since I was young, I was always just scraping by with my family. The only decencies I ever got was when I was with someone else. I always knew why we were low on money, alcohol, drugs. My parents were always addicts which is why I don't visit them often. They're clean now, it's just, I hate facing them anymore when I don't have to.

I was lost in my thoughts when we arrived at the front door. Jungkook was holding the door open for me in which I walked inside, taking a look around. "Wow..." I hummed as I admired the place. The ground was nicely polished white and grey marble tiles along with three rooms attached in which I guessed was the kitchen, hallway, and the main room. Also in front of me stood a huge white spiral staircase. "You like it?" I heard the males voice behind me.

"Are you kidding? Of course, it looks like a castle.." I said in which he chuckled as I looked back at him. "We should get up to the computer room before my father comes down and starts asking questions." He laughed before he started to walk up the stairs, indicating that I should follow him. I did, running my hand along the staircase railing. It felt so slick under my fingers. We reached the second floor in which he walked down the hallway and opened one of the gold-framed doors.

I stepped inside of the room and instantly my mouth dropped. Computers were attached to the wall, looking like a flat-screen. Perfect for looking up and working on multiple things at a time. It's very important in my field of work to have more than one thing as this so things can go much faster. "Shall we get to work?" He asked. I instantly nodded my head and took a seat at the cushioned rolly chair. I clicked a button on the screen to bring it up before I logged into my account. That way I have my things, which could be useful, mostly the software. 

I started to code my way through the smart walls and other things such as that to get to the main server for the police station. Jungkook loomed over my shoulder, making it a bit difficult for me to work. After all, a handsome rich man my age is literally breathing on my neck. "You're good at this." He commented. I smiled lightly, "Thanks." I told him as I finally finished. I quickly searched keywords for the cases we're looking for in which  I found.

"Oh god.." I mumbled as I scrolled through the cases. "Are these all of the cases reported?" He asked. I nodded, "Yeah, and they date all the way back to 1989.." I said softly. I clicked on the files to find the date of death. "Okay, this person card said they would die on December 23...and they died on.." I started before I furrowed my eyebrows, "December 23..." Jungkook finished. I looked at a bunch more cases along with Jungkook, all of the cards dates and the persons deaths, being the same. They all also died at 10:00 pm from some sort of accident.

The accidents were all different, car crash, heart attacks, seizers, and some even painful and slow.  I logged out of the server and shook my head. "This can't be legit.," I mumbled. I knew this had to be real, no one would set up this just for fun or prank me. Jungkook stood up, finally out of my personal space. "We have to find out a way to stop it then." He said. "We don't even know where to start," I said softly as I spun my chair to face him as I crossed my legs.

"We could talk to some of the families?" He suggested. I thought about it for a moment before I stood up and nodded. I had to admit, this makes me more paranoid and afraid than I thought it could. If this is real, I don't have much time and there might not even be a way to stop it. "Sounds good but maybe we should continue tomorrow..It's getting late.." I said as I gulped slightly. He nodded and took a glance at the door before looking back at me. "You look..paranoid. Are you sure you'll be okay by yourself?" He asked me in which I nodded a bit slowly.

"Yeah, I'll be okay," I said softly. He nodded and opened the door for me. I walked out and then started to make my way down the stairs in which he followed me, again opening the front door for me. I walked out with him and we both got into his car.

The entire ride, we said some small talk but I couldn't stop thinking about the card. Why does it get sent to people and why did it get sent to me? We got to my house in which it glanced at him. "Thank you, for your help today.." I said to him softly. "No problem, what time should I come by tomorrow?" He asked me. "Uhm, what about one?" I asked. He nodded, I then bid my goodbye before I walked into my place. I honestly didn't want to be alone at a time like this but I don't have many girl friends that would stay with me.

I sighed and made my way to my room before I changed my clothes into my classic pajamas and a sports bra. It feels comfy to wear and supports what you need. I collapsed on my bed, ready to pass out but found myself just staring at the ceiling. I tried multiple positions to sleep in but nothing seemed to work. I then heard my phone ding. I groaned and looked at it. It was Jungkook.

Jungkook:
uh hey, Sorry if I woke you, I just can't sleep.

You:
No, you didn't. I can't sleep either...

Jungkook:
Would you mind if we called? Talked until we fell asleep?

You:
Yeah, that sounds nice.

I honestly felt my heart beating inside my chest as my phone showed him video calling me. I set my phone in a good place next to me as I cuddled my pillow. I then answered the call and saw Jungkook laying on his bed, shirtless but I could only see his upper half but still, damn. "Hey.." I greeted him tiredly. He smiled a bunny smile through the camera, obviously tired. "Hey, beautiful." He answered in which my cheeks burned red. "W-What?" I questioned. No one had ever actually flirted with me or anything so this was a surprise.

"You're beautiful." He repeated. "Oh Uhm, Thanks...You're uhm handsome.." I said awkwardly in which he chuckled at. "You don't get many compliments Y/n?" He asked in which I shook my head. "Not really.." I answered. "Hm, well be prepared to get a lot from me then." He said as he closed his eyes. I kinda just went silent and stared at his face in the camera. We talked until we were on the verge of falling asleep. Before we ended the call, he stopped and told me one last thing which melted my heart.

"Next time, just stay with me here."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End of chapter three HACKER

I hope you enjoyed and will keep reading

To be continued...