Chapter 22

thehollywoodfix- Oh lord, is this @skylar

thehollywoodfix- Oh lord, is this @skylar.grace.holder_lopez with @nickaustin !!! Skylar what about @lopez_tony ???

lopez_tony- I knew it!! Wow I cant believe I was gonna marry her..
^sky.g.holder_lopez- Don't say that, this was an accident...
^lopez_tony- and so was Sam. Now take my last name out of your username
^sky.g.holder_lopez- EXCUSE YOU!! THATS YOUR SON!!
^ lopez_tony- and your responsibility now... Bye bitch.
^sky.g.holder_lopez- we still own a house together..
^lopez_tony- we rent it and I'm not paying it anymore...
^sky.g.holder_lopez- We'll I'll live in the Hype House
^lopez_tony- what room will you stay in?? Huh...
^sky.g.holder_lopez- Charli's...Bitch.. now leave me alone.

+load more comments+

I call Ondre and he dosent answer. I tear up and then he facetimes me.. I pick up and I see Tony.
T: Why are you calling my brother?!
S: Because I want to talk to him, is something wrong with that.
Ondre comes in the room and takes his phone.
O: NO! NOTHINGS WRONG WITH IT TONY, GET OUT!
He goes out of the room and Ondre sees me crying.
O: whats wrong?
S: D-dre he called S-sam an A-A-Accident..
after I say that I burst into tears. I cant hold them in anymore.
O: Ok, I get that you kissed Nick. But calling his own son an accident..... that's unacceptable. I'm gonna talk to him, Ok.
S: Do whatever, I just want my b-baby back. Ondre.. I love him so much... I-I cant live without him.
O: I know Skylar, I'll get his head out of his ass.
I slightly chuckle.
S: Ok, I love you so much Ondre.
O: Love you too, Bye.
S: Bye.

Ondre's Pov
I hang up with Skylar and walk to the living room of my suite. I see Tony on his knees bawling his eyes out. He never acts like this, I cant believe he called his own son a accident. That's not him, Somethings not right.
O: Bro whats going on, why did you call Sam an accident?
T: I didn't mean too, I love him so much. I just cant believe that Skylar betrayed me like that.
O: I get that, but that dosent mean you get to call your baby boy an accident. You need to appologise. she didn't mean it and maybe if you didn't get mad at her for no reason, this may not have happened. So its not all her...
T: Are you telling me that my fiancé kissing my bestfriend is my fault.
O: No, I'm saying...if you didn't over-react about her going out to eat with Josh, she wouldent have had to talk to Nick about it, then she wouldent have kissed him.
T: So looking back at the chair of events...it all points back to me getting mad at her.
O: exactly... you need to apologise to her and Samuel.
T: She wont forgive me, bro.
O: Wanna bet.
I point at the door and Skylar is standing there holding Sam on her hip. He looks at her and then looks back at me.

Skylar's Pov
He nods at Tony and then takes Sam from me. Tony leads me to the bedroom and He tells me to sit on the bed. My make-up is all messed up because of me crying, but he just stares at me. I cant help but let out a little smile and stare at him. He grabs my hands and looks me in the eyes, I can tell that he's sorry. I want to kiss him so bad I really do... but I am a little mad still. He opens his mouth and nothing comes out. I cant wait much longer...
S: What are you trying to say Tony.
I say it a little annoyed
T: Well if your annoyed at me you don't need to know.
S: Fine...
I just get up and slam the door behind me. I see Sam playing on the floor and I go pick him up angrily.
Sm: Dada?
S: No, Your not seeing Dad right now. I'm mad at him.
Sm: Ok...
I walk to my room and call charli, I tell her to come to my room because I need to talk. I want to cry but I have no tears left. She walks into my room and gives me a hug. I cant think strait right now.
C: Baby, whats up.
S: Tony he...
I tell her everything and she understands. I turn on a movie and I cuddle up with Sam. She has to go after the movie so its just me and Sam. Nick roomed with Calvin and Ryland. I have no one to talk to... no one to cuddle with other then Sam, no one who can comfort me, nothing to do to get my mind off of Tony. I just sit here thinking about him, I love him so much and I cant stand to be mad at him. This is the longest we've ever fought. I hate it but if this is what he want's then I cant change his mind. He dosent like me anymore and I kinda understand, who would like me? I am an ugly, jealous, over-protective, weirdo that also has a 1 year old child. I'm not worthy enough to date Tony Lopez. I'm not good enough to be his childs mom. I'm not good enough to know him. I'm not good enough to be alive, I might as well be dead.
*SELF HARM WARNING*
I go to the kitchen and get a knife out of the drawer and I slit my wrist multiple times. I take the knife and I was about to impale myself when...
T: SKYLAR!!!
I drop the knife and run into his arms. I start to sob in his chest, he wraps his arms around me and holds me tight. I slowly lose ability to stand, because of the shock I'm in. Tony comes down and sits on the floor with me. I bury my face in his chest and he lays on the floor, I lay down with him and I cuddle up to him.
T: I'm sorry...
S: Shh, we'll talk about that later....I love you
T: I love you..
I cuddle into him and then I remember my wrist.
S: Oh shit hold on.
I try to stand up but I cant Tony helps me up but then he sees my wrist.
T: Sky, you didn't.
S: I'm sorry, let me wash my hands real quick.
He walks with me to the bathroom and holds my waist so I can stand while I was my hands. We go to the bedroom and see Sam asleep on one of the beds. We go to the other bed and lay down. I cuddle up to him and lay my legs on top of his. He gives me a kiss on the forehead and I look up at him.
S: I'm sorry I kissed Nick, I was so fucking wrong and I feel so bad.
T: Its ok, I'm sorry I over-reacted to you and Josh just wanting to hang out. I forgot that we haven't seen anyone in a long time. I just don't want to lose you. But I guess I already have..
S: No you haven't..... you never will.
I kiss him and he kisses me back. I am so happy that I have him back to myself.
T: Oh wait, I almost forgot.
He pulls the ring out of his jean pocket and slides it back on my finger. I smile and kiss him again I am so happy were back to normal.
S: Wait, are you forgetting something?
T: Oh, and I'm sorry that I called Sam an accident, that was so uncool of me and there is no absolute excuse for why I did it. I'm sorry, I love you.
S: Thank you, I love you too.
I kiss him again and we watch a movie. I hug him and snuggle up to him as I fall asleep smiling and being happy that I have Tony back to myself....

{Word count: 1312}

I posted 2 chapters today because its Nicks Birthday and I just wanted to do something special