⚠🔞Chapter Seven🔞⚠

|Skylar's POV|

I don't know if its the way he looks at me but, when I look into his eyes I don't believe Nikita. I wish I had proof so I can know for sure she was lying. I love him so, so much. But I don't know how to feel right now. I was thinking about all of this and then I saw Nikita leaving the house. I didn't give a shit so I just kept scrolling through TikTok. I then hear Dre calling for me multiple times from the game/hangout room.
S: Coming!! HOLD YOUR HORSES, ONDRE!!
I run up the stairs and I see Ondre just laying on the couch.
S: You.... Screamed
O: yes I did.
S: What do you want?
O: I want you to know that, Tony wasn't going to break up with you.
S: Then why did Nikita tell me that.
O: Because she has always been jealous of anyone that is/was dating him. Or that is close to him.
S: Well I don't I-
O: And why would he need to break up with you?
S: I don't know, I just thought...
I started crying as I finished my sentence.
S: I thought I wasn't g-good enough or pretty enough f-for him.
Ondre pulls me in a hug and kisses the top of my head.
O: Its ok, Sky.
S: No its not, Dre. I fucked up.
O: Maybe a little.
I pull away so that I am looking him in the eye
S: Was that supposed to make me feel better?
O: No, but your reaction was cute as fuck.
We both start laughing. And then I just...stop
S: I need to talk to Tony.
O: Yeah, Go bitch.
S: Yeah, fuck you bitch. Love you no homo.
O: Whatever nerd love you too.
I bolt my ass up to Tony and I jump on him giving him a hug.
T: What are you doing?
S: Tony, I- I'm so fucking sorry. I should've know better than to listen to Nikita. I love you so much.
T: Baby I love you too.
He kisses me and it gets a little heated. His tongue explores my mouth while mine dose the same. He carries me to our bed and slams me on top of it. He locks the door and climbs on top of me. He starts to make out with me again and I feel his bulge rubbing against me. He stares at me asking for permission to pull of my clothes. I nodded giving him permission. He pulls off my crop-top, then unclips my bra, taking it off. He slowly pulls off my leggings. He then bites down on the hem of my panties and slowly pulls them down.
S: Stop teasing me.
T: As you wish.
After he gets them off he eats me out. I turn into a moaning mess. He slowly pull down his jeans along with his boxers. He looks at me again with his hungry eyes asking for permission to enter. I nodded again giving in. He slowly goes in and out as I moan uncontrollably. He then starts to go faster and faster allowing him to moan along with me.
S: Baby I-
I start to feel myself reaching my climax.
T: Come on just a little bit longer.
I feel myself along with Tony cum. I am barely breathing and so is Tony. Tony plops himself on the bed next to me relaxing himself.
T: That was fun
I let out a little laugh before rolling over and kissing him on the lips.
S: I love you Tony.
T: I love you too, Skylar. Your the love of my life. Your the most Gorgeous, sweet, loving, Bad-ass, overall amazing person I have ever met. Oh and your HELLA good in bed. *I just cringed so hard yall*
I chuckle and stare at him and give him a hug.
S: Well it was my first time.
T: I just took your virginity?!
S: Yeah... Kind of.
T: Baby, Oh My God.
S: What?
T: I just.. I love you so much.
S: I love you too.
We chuckled and just talked. I put on "The kissing Booth" and we fell asleep in each others arms.

A/N
I hope yall liked this chapter, I cringed SOOOO much making this. But I'm all good. Can you predict what will happen next. Pls follow my socials

TikTok: malloryclaireee07
Instagram: malloryclaire2007

Love Yall!!