Chapter Two

Today me and Tony are going on a double 'Date' with Tayler and Kelianne. (Sorry if you don't agree but Kayler SLAPSSS) Were going to the movies and then going to In&Out. I wake up and notice Tony is still sleeping. I jump on him and yell 'Wake up '"Boyfriend"!!'
T: what was that for?
S: umm were going on a "double date" with KK and Tayler, Rememberrr.
T: Is KK Kelianne?
S: Are you a Idiot?
T: Yes? And whats with the Air-quotes?
S: then there's you answer. And because were not really dating.
I walk in the bathroom to change and I hear Tony laughing in the room from me calling him a Idiot. I get some clothes out of my closet since my closet is in my bathroom and change into this.

 I get some clothes out of my closet since my closet is in my bathroom and change into this

When I walk out I see Tony dressed like this.

S: Damnn for a fake date your sure getting fine

T: well you are too.
S: Were such a cringy "Couple"
T: Yeah.. and again with the fucking air-quotes. Man, you know how to piss a guy off.
S: well I know what pisses you off more...... Lopez.
T: Shut the Fuck up.
S: Lopez, Lopez, Lopez, Lopez, LOPEZZZZZZZ.
T: your gonna regret that.
S: Oh am I now.
T: oh yeah...
He starts tickling me because he knows that my weekness.
S: Oh.........My........ Godd....Tonyyyyyy.......Stopppppppppp T-TICKLING MEEEEEE, AHHHH
T: This is your punishment..
I'm a laughing trainwreck and Tony is too, but he's laughing at me. When he FINALLY stops I am out of breath and I need water. I walk down to the Kitchen and I see my dad.
D: Why are you so out of breath.
S: haha.. Tony was tickling me and wouldn't stop..
D: Oh that's why you were laughing so loud
Tony comes up behind me and hugs my waist.
T: Yup... I was laughing too.
S: shut up and lets go. Were meeting Tayler and KK at the movies..
T: Ok..
D: have fun you too, I'll text Tayler when y'all Should be home.
S: ok Love you daddy, Bye.
T: Bye Mr. Holder
D: bye guys
We walk outside and walk to the car. Tony get in and drives.
T: so, can I call you babe or baby or whatever.
S: Umm... I don't care as long as I can call you baby and cutie.
T: Ok I'm fine with that.
We pull into the Movie theatre and see Tayler and Kelianne waiting for us.
K: Hey guys
S: Hey KK
I give her a hug and then give Tayler a fist bump. Tony grabs my hand making me blush a little.
T: Sky...
S: huh...
T: are you feeling ok?
S: yeah why?
Ta: your cheeks are bright red.
S: I don't know. What movie are we watching??
K: I Still Believe!
S: Yay I've been waiting to see that, KJ Apa is soooo Hot.
K: I know right. Ughh
T: Babe, I'm right here.
S: I know, I say that because I'll never meet him and I already have a Super Duper adorable Boyfriend.
I give him and kiss on the cheek and then give him a hug.
T: And isn't that a Romance movie?
S&K: Yup.
Ta: Kelianne begged me to let her see it soooo here we are
S: I love you KK.
K: Oh I know.
We walk into the movies and get some popcorn. We find the right theatre and find our seats. When the movie comes on I lay my head on Tony's shoulder and he lays his head on top of mine.
T: *Whisper* Thank you for doing this for me.
S: *Whisper* Anytime you know I love you.
T: *Whisper* I know.
He gives me a kiss on the forehead causing me to blush again. Dear lord this boy, UHGGGGG. I am just watching this movie and I wish Tony treated me like this. Like I love him so much, but not in the way he thinks. After the movie is over, Me and KK go to the bathroom and fix out make-up, we may have cried a little at the end.
K: hey wanna have a sleepover with me, sommer, and the Hype House girls?
S: I'd love to. That sounds so fun.
K: Nice lemme ask them.
We finish our make-up and start to walk out.
K: they said yes
S: yay
Ta: Who said yes?
S: I'm having a sleepover with the girls tonight
T: I thought you were come over with me tonight.
S: We'll both be in the Hype house, I'll come and sleep with you after I have fun with the girls, ok Babes
T: fine...
He kisses my head and I blush again.
Ta: why don't yall just kiss on the lips? you know, like Skylar did when yall met.
T: Ok, I'm down.
S: *Whisper* Um, Tony. The Rules...
T: *whisper* can we just forget that rule please?
S: *whisper* Fine...
He kisses me and I love it. I look like a tomato and I feel like I'm on fire.

S: I love you

S: I love you.
T: I love you too.
After he says that he winks with the eye that Tayler and Kelianne cant see. I slightly chuckle. We walk out and start heading to In&Out. Me and Tony just talked and laughed the whole time. When we arrive, Tony holds my hand and we interwine fingers. When we walk in I see Tayler and Kelianne. We ate and Talked and had a lot of fun. When we left, me and Tony headed to the hype house, DAMNNN it is HUGEE (And that's an understatement). Its four stories and has a fucking elevator, gym, and a gaming room with ping-pong and a pool table. I head into Kelianne's room and she said that we will be sleeping over in Mia and Thomas's room.
S: What about Thomas?
K: He said he was gonna sleep in Ondre's room.
S: oh ok.
We talk for a minute and then we go to the pool. I get into this:

I go to Tony's room to ask if he wants to come swim with us

I go to Tony's room to ask if he wants to come swim with us. I open the door and is see him KISSING ADDISON!!
S: umm...
T: Oh, Sky thanks I don't need you to pretend to like me anymore. It worked.
S: so you were just using me to get Addison!?
T: well when you say it like that is sounds bad...
S: because it is, you lied to me.
T: Skylar I-
S: Just because I'm your bestfriend and I'll do anything for you, doesn't mean that you can use me for shit like this!! And fyi I wasn't pretending.
I run away crying and I hear Tony calling for me. I ignore it and I run to ondre's room. I get in there and I run in his arms and hug him.
O: Whoa.. What the hell happened to you sky?
S: T-Tony p-played M-me.
O: What do you mean.
S: let me tell you......

(Word count: 1172)

A/N
thx for reading yall <3. Please don't be a silent reader, vote and comment suggestions.