Chapter One

~Flashback when I was 15~

Today im going out to eat with my big brother and his 2 best friends. I don't know their names, but I'm still excited to meet them. Tayler was getting in the shower and I was getting dressed I wore this

just because I wanted to be cute and comfy at the same time you know, just in case their cute

S: Are you done yet or am I gonna have to come in and drag you out BY YOUR HAIR.
T: OML OKAYYY, HAIR TAKES TIME YOU KNOW.
S: Whatever.
Tayler finally comes out and we go and pick them up.
T: Sky, get in the back.
S:Wha.. why I'm already up front?
T: Just do it.
S: Fine, whatever.
I roll my eyes at him and we have to wait for them to come outside. When they walk out I see them and DAMNNNN THEIR FINE AS HELLLLL!!!! I look at the shorter one and I start to blush. I mean how are they that cute?? They get in the car, the short one sits in the back with me 'DAMMIT'!! Tayler starts the car again and he introduces them to me the one in the front is named Ondreaz but he told me I could call him 'Ondre' or 'Dre'. And the one sitting by me, his name was Tony.
Ta(Tayler) T(Tony) S(skylar) O(ondre):

Ta: So where do yall wanna go
S: CANES!!
Ta: Thats a fucking hour away.
T&O: And....
Ta: thats too long for me to drive.
T: you know you want it Tayler.
Ta: Fineeeee.
S: Yay, Thanks Tony.
T: Not a problem.
S: So when did yall Move to LA?
O: About a week ago
S: Cool, y'all liking it?
T: Kinda...
S: Oh well, Tayler why didn't you tell me they didn't like it here?
Ta: Because I didn't care if you knew or not.
S: *mumbles* Bitch
T: *whispers in ear* Don't worry I care.
His war breath hitting me along with his words made me get the chills. He's so cute, but that probably means he's taken. We had been driving for about 30 minutes when I started to get tired. I lay my head on Tony's shoulder and I fall asleep when I hear Tayler say were almost there I wake up but I keep my eyes shut, so I'm fake sleeping.
O: Bro do you think she's cute?
T: I mean duh, but she probably doesn't like me.
Ta: Yo, chill. That's my baby sis your talking about.
O: Come on Tay its not like he would hurt her....Right
T: Right, I mean how could I. She's sweet, cute, funny, and only 2 years younger than me.
I think I accidentally smiled because he said
T: oh my god, your kidding me.
Ta: what..
T: She smiled, did you hear all of that?
I sit up and look into his beautiful eyes.
S: Yup...
T: *mumbles* Shit..
S: What did you not mean it or something?
T: NO I did mean it i just didn't think you were listening.
S: Well I like you too.
T: Really theres no wa-
I interupted him by kissing him. He kissed me back. I pull away and look at Ondre.
S: WHAT!?
O: just didn't see that coming.
After we get to canes we all order and sit down. I became best friends with Tony, but we never really discussed the kiss. I didn't care because I thought being friends was enough. We all went to the Lopez's house and ended up staying the night. I slept in the living room with Tony and we kinda cuddled but I didn't think about it.
~End Of Flashback~

Me and Tony are best friends now and nothing more. Were hanging out at his house and were watching a movie.
T: hey can you be my fake girlfriend? I need help with something.
S: Huh, Fuck no! Why..
T: I kinda told all of my Hype House friends that I had a girlfriend.
S: well why??
T: because your my bestfriend and I know that you'll do anything for me.
I know I'll do anything for Tony but I dont know if I can do this.
S: what are the rules?
T: Rules?
S: Yes, just so this isnt AS weird.
T: ok fine what are the rules Sky?
I get a piece of paper and a Sharpie from the side table drawer and rite the rules.

T: ok fine what are the rules Sky?I get a piece of paper and a Sharpie from the side table drawer and rite the rules

T: NO KISSING ON THE LIPS?!!
S: yes, I'm not gonna kiss you and feel something. Because that would break the last rule.
T: well I get that one.
S: *Mumble* of course you do.
T: what is that supposed to mean??
S: Nothing.
We argue about the rules for about 30 minutes and we decided to tell people that we were "Dating".
We walk in my room and he asks my mom if he can sleep over. She said yes and we had fun, we played games, and facetimed some people and told them. We ordered some pizza and we just hung out. I put on a movie and we cuddled on the bed. You know, I told Tony that is didn't wanna kiss him because I may catch feelings if we did but... I think I did already.

 I think I did already

~Word Count: 891~

A/N

I hope yall liked the first chapter. Please don't be a silent reader, vote and comment suggestions. please go read my other book 'From Like To Love' Bye <3

P.S. I forgot to mention this but if you have any story suggestions please email me (mcjackson2007@outlook.com)