Chapter Four

Me and Tony made our relationship official about a week ago and he is the sweetest boyfriend ever. We asked Bryant if he could do a couple's photoshoot a couple days ago and they're so cute. Here's two that we did:

 Here's two that we did:

We went official to the internet too

We went official to the internet too. Let me tell you some people HATED it. I was kinda sad about that but ignored it because me and Tony are happy. I woke up this morning with a Text from Bryce Hall.

Bryce
Hey Sky, Can I ask you something?

Skylar
Duh, Wassup?

Bryce
Did Addi cheat on me?

Skylar
I'm sorry, But yeah.

Bryce
With who?

Skylar
Tony, Don't come at him though. He told me he was so sorry about it and he didn't know if Addison told you or not.

Bryce
Oh, Ok. I wasn't gonna come at him. I just wanted to know because she has been sad and starting drama on TikTok.

Skylar
Oh, What kind of drama.

Bryce
She has been hating on Tony and Liking comments that are hating on yalls relationship.

Skylar
Oh well I don't really care. Tony and I don't care about hate.

Bryce
Good for you. Well I might be coming over with Blake and Griff Today.

Skylar
Ok, cya then Tony just woke up. Luv ya (No Homo ofc)

Bryce
Ok lol, Love ya too *No Homo*

T: Who ya textin' baby?
S: Bryce, He's coming over today later. He just wanted to know if Addison cheated on him.
T: Oh well ok. Can I have morning Kisses and cuddles.
S: Do you ever have to ask?
He Kissed me and he enjoyed it. I did too. When we were done, We walked to the elevator and then went to the kitchen. We see Ondreaz and Tayler making waffles, so we sit down at the bar and chat with them. When their done, we all eat and decide to chill at the pool. I go back to Tony's room and get one of my bathing suits out of my suitcase.

I get to the pool and see Tony in a lounge chair

I get to the pool and see Tony in a lounge chair. Damn he looks hot! I go over to him and Straddle his lap.
T: Hey Beautiful
S: hey hot stuff.
I give him a kiss that he turns into a makeout. We makeout for about 3 or 4 minutes until Tayler and ondre come out.
O: Um... Hey yall
S: Oh hey, Sorry.
O: All good.
Ta: Careful Tony.
T: Ok, ok.
I giggled a little and then dragged Tony into the pool with me. We swam for a few hours when Darianka came out. God I hate her. She did so many famous people wrong. Like she hacked and exposed so much private info.
D: hey yall, Watcha doin?
I just rolled my eyes at her. The only reason I voted that she should be in the hypehouse is because Nick likes her.
Ta: Just playin' around.
D: Oh well can I join.
S: *cough* no *cough*
O: Sure
Tony pulls me out of the pool and brings me to the lounge chairs.
T: Whats wrong baby?
S: Its just she exposed so much about so many people and its like no one cares.
T: What do you mean.
S: This.
I went on my phone and showed Tony the video that Anna Oop posted about Darianka. Watch if needed

T: I didnt know Dari did that.
D: Didnt know i did what...
S: You exposed so many people's private information. And you hacked Kenzie and Kendall. Oh, and you can never forget, YOU FUCKING HATED ON CHARLI AND CHASE WHEN HE LET YOU JOIN HIS HOUSE. You bitch.
D: Uh, No I didnt
S: Whatever, You dont deserve Nick. He can do way better. I'm going to our room Tony.
When I left them I texted Tony and told him that I was going to show Thomas and not to run after me. I ran to Thomas' Room as fast as I can. When I got in there I literally jumped on the bed.
S: Thomas I need to show you this.
T: what skyl-
S: Just watch.
I showed him the video and he was furious, he looked like he could kill someone.
T: I'm so embarrassed
S: Its ok Thomas
T: She's out.
Thomas stormed out of the Room and called a hype house meeting. I sat next to Tony as usual.
T: What did you do Baby?
S: Lets just say that we wont have to worry about Darianka anymore......
Th: Ok, So from what I have been seeing on youtube. Darianka, you are not a good face to represent the Hype house. So, I have taken it upon myself to kick you from the Hype House. So please go pack your things and leave immediately.
Thomas then explained why he was doing this and then everyone agreed. Well, except Nick. He was really sad. You could tell he liked her a lot and a part of me felt bad, but the other half of me knew that he deserves better.
T: Baby you did the right thing, She was no good.
S: I know its just, Nick looks so sad.
T: He'll be ok.
S: ok, I love you Tony.
T: I love you Too Baby.
We hugged and then we all got tired. We went to bed and had a little movie night. We were halfway thru Brother Bear on Disney+ when my eyes started getting heavy. I cuddled into Tony and fell asleep in his embrace.

|Word Count: 944|

A/n
Soooo sorry I didn't post yesterday. But I hope this makes up for it. Lysm <3