Chapter 20 *Playlist day 1*

I wake up the next day to the sound of Sam crying. I get up and then get pulled down by Tony.
S: What are you doing?
T: Just let him cry, its 4 in the morning.
S: I cant just let him cry, he's my baby.
T: Ouch...
S: Oh hush, I will always love you Tony.
N: If neither of you are gonna go shut him up, then I will.
S: I've got him. Now let me go, babe.
T: NEVERR!!
He wraps his arms around me and tightens his grip. I try to pull away but I cant move a muscle.
T: Let him cry, my love.
S: No...
N: I'm going.
S: No your not..
I bite Tony's thumb and he loosens up. I slowly wiggle out of his grasp. I run to the living room and get my poor baby. I pick him up and he hugs me.
Sm: Mama..
S: *gasp* Aww, baby...
I give him a kiss on the forehead and he giggles. I tickle him and then hive him one last hug. I set him in his crib and he pouts at me.
S: What...
Sm: Dada...
S: You want dada?
He nodded at me as if he understood me. I went and picked him up and brought him to the bed. When I layed him next to Tony, he looked up and pouted.
S: Oh so that's where Sam gets it from...
I lay down with the boys and Sam cuddles up with Tony. He soon falls asleep and Tony looks at me and smiles, I smile back at him and grab his hands. Nick takes my phone and gets a photo. When I see it, I post it on Instagram along with the picture of Tony proposing to me that Bryant took...

 When I see it, I post it on Instagram along with the picture of Tony proposing to me that Bryant took

liked by @nickaustin and 1,984,082 others

sky.g.holder_lopez- I love these boys, they make my day. I am so happy that god leaded me to Tony and allowed me to have our beautiful baby boy. I love you Tony, I love you Sam @lopez_tony @samlopez20

avani- so happy for you guys. yall are so cute see you tmrw, PLAYLIST HERE WE COME, BITCHESSSS!!!
^sky.g.holder_lopez- your amazing avi.

ondreazlopez- YAY I HAVE A BABY SISTER NOW!!
^sky.g.holder_lopez- love you bub
^^ondreazlopez- love you too

taylerholder- yall are adorable, Tony you got lucky.
^lopez_tony- you bet I did.

sky.tony_bestship- YESSSSSSSSSSS
^sky.g.holder_lopez- I want your number, dm it to me.
^^sky.tony_bestship- you bet I will... you will see me at playlist too
^^^sky.g.holder_lopez- Looking forward to it.