Chapter 5

Yoo guys I'm back sorry for the long wait so the picture i putted here in the multimedia is tao and chen for those who doesn't know EXO so yeah thats what they look like ^__^.

@Tao's house

I rang the doorbell because is still have manners yous know.

"Ohh...hi dongsaeng." He greeted me plainly once he opened the door

"Hey oppa" i said while sighing.

"So why are you here?" He asked me while I was entering his house.

"The usual oppa" i said while sighing.

"Ohh....Luhan said for you to leave the house because his flirting with lollipop girls?" I just nodded. "*sigh* just let you asshole fian---"

"WHAT THE FUCKKK I LOSE AGAIN" i heard a familiar voice then i looked at my brother.

"Uhh... I have visitors sorry" he said while scratching his nape "I'll be going upstairs" i said in a cold voice

"Wait don't go yet.Say hi to them first"

"Nooo" i said in a pleasing tone "they might tease me"

"Aish just say hi or greet them or else I'll kick your ass out of this house!"

"Aish fine"

"Very good~" he said while patting my head "lets go" then we went to the living room.

@Living Room
"Guys say hi to my dongsaeng" he said shouting at his friends.

"Haii~^__^" they all said in unison while smiling.Kyungsoo,Chen and Chanyeol was here.

"Ohh.its the stupid coke girl!" Chen said with a teasing tone.i just glared at him.

"YAH! Who are you calling stupid want me to kick your ass off you douche." Tao oppa said and scared Chen in a minute.He just gave me a peace sign✌️.

"Kidding~" he said.oh by the way he is Kim Jongdae he prefers to be called Chen.I looked around and saw a familiar figure hiding his face using the bag of Doritos his holding.

"Yah!beagle dog! even if you hide your face your still ugly!. I said teasing him. Now all of them is laughing. He slowly putted down the bag of Doritos his holding and gave me a awkward smile.

"Hi...."he said while stuffing his face with Doritos. I just gave him a glare.

"I'll be going upstairs" i said to my brother.

"Why? you said you'll just be here?" He said while sitting on the floor.

"No Thanks you have your monkeys with you. I don't want see monkey faces.bye" i rush upstairs.i just heard them chuckle.

I entered the guest room. Sometimes i just really don't want to go home.I'll just let them flirt and i'll sleep here. Because there both a flirt.

I sighed and lied down.

"Yah!!Jeolbae" someone said calling me with matching loud knocking sounds. I was so pissed i opened the door harshly.and had a shocked expression at first and then turn back to this -__-.

"WHAT NOW!!!"
❌⭕️❌⭕️❌⭕️❌⭕️❌⭕️❌⭕️❌⭕️❌⭕️❌⭕️❌⭕️❌⭕️❌⭕️❌⭕️❌⭕️❌⭕️❌⭕️❌⭕️❌⭕️❌⭕️❌⭕️
Hii guys sorry for the long wait so I'll be updating again tomorrow if this reach 100 reads and at least 5 votes.sorry i have to do this so i will see if there is someone who is really reading my story.✌️✌️.
5 Votes + 100 Reads = i will update ^__^