Chapter 7

Hi guys I'm updating today because I'm back and today is Baekhyun's birthday❤️❤️❤️🎂 so yeah i created him a story for his birthday so basically thats like my birthday gift to him and i hope you guys read it its actually not a short story like what i do on other stories its pretty long also check out my other stories i want to right a short message to baekhyun.

Dear Baekhyun,

Happy birthday to you i hope you will have a happy birthday i created a story for you i know you wont be able to see this but still i want to greet you happy birthday i hope that your movie that you are staring goes well always remember that all faithful EXO-L's are here to support you thats all more birthdays to come.
Sincerly,me and all EXO-L's
#HappyBaekhyunDay🎂🍰
.

.

.

.

~Living room

"Fudgee i effin loose again" said Kyungsoo throwing the Wii controller to Sehun.

"Shut up minion!" Sehun said irritatedly and hitted kyungsoo's in the head.

"Shut up you guys your so noisy." Kris said irritated.Because he is "drawing" artworks :3

"Are you crazy if you are only going to draw here then why don't you just to the primary school like right now!."

"I don't want to! You invited me here and then now your going to make me leave are you guys asshol*s!" Kris said

"Would you guys stop fighting if i failed my test its your guys fu*k in fault!." Suho said

"WTF.ahahahahah guys shut up already the penguin has spoken!pft ahahahah" tao said teasing Suho.Suho was about to put a cockroach on tao but someone suddenly entered the house.

"The FU*K! There's a burglar!!!!" Kyungsoo said panicking and shouting while running around the same time.Then the "burglar" got some Doritos and stuffed it in Kyungsoo's face.

"Shut up!" The "burglar" said.

"Yah!Luhan! What are you doing here."yup you saw it right Luhan was the so oh called "burglar".

"Cause I'm not there." Luhan said and they just rolled their eyes. "Nah I'm kidding.So anyways where is my stupid dog?" Because of what Luhan said Tao pulled his collar.

"What!did you just f*ckin say to my sister!" Tao said angrily and Luhan just smirked.

"I said.....Where is my stupid and worthless DOG!!!" Luhan said. Tao was about to punch Luhan but Suho stopped him.

"Tao!calm down" Suho said

"No this f*cking bastard here called my sister worthless and a dog!" Tao said fighting back. And Luhan just smirked again.

"Waeyo? Its true that girl is WORTHLESS!" Luhan spoke back. "K.Bye I'm going to get my dog." He said and went up stairs.First he went to the guestroom but Jeolbae is not there so he went to the rooftop. He slowly opened the door he was about to enter but he saw his GIRL is with somebody else.

"Why did you have to choose Luhan?" Baekhyun said asking sleeping Jeolbae. While on the other side Luhan was watching them what Baekhyun was doing. "Why can't it be me?" Baekhyun said.

Luhan did not do anything and just watch them while his fist was shaking in anger.

" I know that you'll hit me when you will see me what I'm about to do." Baekhyun said while leaning to Jeolbae's face.

"I love you,Jeolbae." Bakehyun said meeted his lips with Jeolbae.

Oh really you sure do have guts to cheat on me you flirt! He thought and went down annoyed and went out the house.

Authors POV

Luhan why are you jealous?

You don't even love Jeolbae right?

See you don't have the right to be jealous! With Baekhyun and Jeolbae.

🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂