Chapter 6

Yoo guys so i going to update today because today is Luhan's Birthday and He's our main character of our story and this is my gift but i want to write a message for him so its okay for you to read it but if you don't want to its okay just skipped this if you want.

Dear Luhan
Happy birthday Luhan i know that you cant read this but i just wanna tell you all of your fans are still here to support you its been a year since you left and for us its like yesterday EXO was OT12 then kris left then next you left to the memories is still fresh you have left us many memories but that does not mean those memories are to be remembered because you already left EXO.But its the memories that makes us stronger and believe that one day. You will be back and bring kris with you that EXO will be OT12 again. I hope that you have a cheerful birthday all EXO-L are always here to support you.EXO Saranghaja.

Sincerely me and all EXO-L
.
.

.
.
.
.
So here's the update

"WHAT!" I said shouting.

"Uhh...i..." He said stuttering

"Gosh hurry up if you have something to say say it already!" I said in an annoyed face.But instead of answering me, he took my hand and pulled me.

"YAH!let go of me" i said shouting at him but still his not listening to me and continued pulling me.And my brother shouted something but I didn't understand.

"Yah!Baek gay!Don't forget that my sister already has a fiancé.Don't force her to make babies." before I could react we are already here.

In the roof top

"What are we even doing here Baekhyun?" I said asking with a calm tone. He lets go of my hands but he suddenly hugged me.But its okay because were FRIENDS.

"Why are you angry at me?" He said

"Im not angry just jealous" i said

"Why?"

I don't know may i poured out all of my jealous feeling over you" and he just patted my back.

"Is that so.." He said questioning

"Sorry... I didn't mean to"

"Its okay.......we can't avoid those feelings"he said answering and breaking the hug.

"Come on,lets go star seeing." He said while laying down.And i lied down next to him.

"It's stargazing pabo!" I said

"Then fine your the smart one" he said teasing me

"Your actually smart too"

"Really! Finally you admitted that I'm smart"

"Yeah you know many things your smart at stupid things" i said and he just pouted. " Ahahah your so ugly" i said

"Ugly?me? Well I'm sorry I didn't know that when you have a face like this.Is what all fangirls yell a heartthrob!" He said boasting and faced me.

"Pshh you a heartthrob? There standards are quite too low." I said and faced him too.Right now were facing each other.
🗼 narrator's POV 🗼
They're both quite while Staring its like they were having a staring contest.Then Baekhyun suddenly moved the hair strands away from Jeolbae's face.

"What did Luhan did again and you have a high temper?" The latter said asking.Jeolbae just sighed and looked up in the stars.

"He has a girl with him.He brought one of his fling at our house." The girl answers back.

"He just really don't have manners does he!" Baekhyun answered with a hint of irritated ton in his voice.

"I know right.But its okay I'm already use to it." The girl answers back.

"Oh really? Said the latter staring in the stars "Even though you say to your self that your use to it i know and your inner self know that you cant avoid getting hurt."

"Yeah.To be honest i always get hurt every time i see him flirting with other girls or making out with other girls but i always say to my self that I shouldn't get jealous.Because there was never really an us."

"But..aishh!still he can't treat you like a dog" the latter said in a irritated voice and ruffled his hair in frustration.

" So your more irritated than me?" The girl says teasing the latter.

"Well,duh! I don't want the one i love to be hurt and always get abused mentally and be treated like a dog"

❌⭕️❌⭕️❌⭕️❌⭕️❌⭕️❌⭕️❌⭕️❌⭕️❌⭕️❌⭕️❌⭕️❌⭕️❌⭕️❌⭕️❌⭕️❌⭕️❌⭕️❌⭕️❌⭕️❌⭕️
Hello guys so i have once updated again for our deer Luhan so um yeah this time i promise you guys tomorrow I'm going to update again and if you love the message for Luhan please vote and if you also loved the story please vote to and it would be much better of you guys vote and comment and send me feed backs.Also you can message me i will do a question and answer game you guys can ask me about the story and i will give you guys a hint about the story.
#Happyluhanday❤️👌