Chapter 3

"You are not gullible and a pabo" i heard a familiar voice...

"Eyeliner?"i said.Then he walked to me and putted a towel on my head.

"Yeah."This is eyeliner.He said while drying my hair.

"why are you here?" I said questioning him

"Hmm...why?..because my best friend needs me."

"I already told you just go with your friends..."

"Why are you always pushing me away i told you i don't like them.i want to be always by your side."

"Thank you..." I said and give him a small soft smile.Jeolbae why are you always in a bad luck? I was shocked when he hugged me.

"Don't be shy.if you're going to cry.cry let it out.Im just here by your side.Because of what he said i cried."

Its just so irritating that...

"I love Luhan truly...but this is how he treats me."

I love him...

But what about him he cant love me back.

-Baekhyun's POV-

I really want to punch the people who is teasing jeolbae.But she stopped me.I just follow.

I cant take it she's to much powerful over me...

So that why even if she told me to go back to my friends i did not follow her.I dont want to be with my friends i like being with her.

So when she pushes me away.....it hurts.

I followed her all the way through the rooftop when i was there i saw Luhan was their I watched them...when luhan was kissing jeolbae.

If only jeolbae did not love this deer... I already punched his face.Even if he is my friend.

When i told her to cry she did.until she ranned out of tears.

So what you done? You okay now? I said staring at her face.

Yup she said wiping her face.
Here's some clothes i said giving her the clothes I borrowed from Kim."Change your clothes your so sticky.He smiled and get it.

Thank you my eyeliner friend. She said hugging him tight.

Just say thank you and don't tease me he said arguing.

"Hahahaha you know me!.when she left i was sited to the floor and covered my face using my hands.

What the heck Jeolbae
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Im also here you know
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

But what about me
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.You cant love me back?
_______________________________________________________________________
Hello my readers tell me if i should countinue it or not.Vote and comment kamsa~