Chapter 2

-Jeolbae's POV-
I was sitted to the floor because i bumped on to someone.I am now looking at the floor now and i widened my eyes when i saw who i bumped into.
0___________0

What the fck you NERD!Are you blind you are not looking where you are going!!!And she is Anna she is the leader of the fan club of Luhan.She is also one of the person who hates me so much.

"Oh...I'm sorry"i said with a sincere tone.This is why i hate Baekhyun being with me.Because i don't want Baekhyun to see me like this.Why?

because he always help me in this kind of situation.

I don't want his image to be ruined because of me.

Sorry do you think i will let you go just easily.I just bitted my lips i don't want to say something stupid.

Hey!Hannah!give me that coke you are drinking.Then that Hannah gave it to her.She slowly poured it to my hair to my face.All of the people in the canteen were watching us.

Thats what you get when you don't watch where you are going NERD!!!Then she throwed the can to me.

"Yah that is e--- he was about to countinue when i mouthed him please stop.

I am sorry i will not do it again i calmly said to Anna.When i was about to stood up she bumped me causing me to fall good thing Baekhyun caught me.

Umm earth to Jeolbae.Then i got to my senses and stood up quickly and said

"Im sorry Baekhyun i will just treat you next time.

*At the rooftop*
I HATE THOSE GIRLS!!!! ARRGHHHHHHHH i said while shouting this is what i do when I'm angry.

WHAT DID I EVEN DO WRONG TO THEM!!!

You are being stupid!

0__________0

Shoot there was someone here besides me.

So i lookes at my back and saw the person i dont want to see right now.

Luhan...i called him and his handing me his scarf.

"Here" he said

Whats that i said to him

"Its a scarf pabo"

Ohh....why are you giving it to......me

"Try eating it maybe you will get full"

What did he ate and he became kind to me.

Thank you....i was going to get it.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
But i did not get it wanna know why? He throwed it to the ground.

"You are really gullible you know"

Aishhhh why did i even fell for it.

"Im just here to make you remember don't tell anything to mom i go to clubs and bars.Just do your ways.LIE.

He was going to kiss me.

Yah! I said while shouting but he locked both of my arms.

Whats wrong with you LUHAN!!!

"But this is what you want right?My kiss.This makes you quiet.Im warning you if you tell mom what I've been doing say goodbye to your little friend! Then he left.

Aissshhh out of all the person i loved why you!

The person who thinks I'm just nothing.

What do i even expect!

"You know you're not gullible and a pabo right."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Who do guys think it is ? Vote and Comment kamsa~