Chapter 1

Jeolbae "s POV

Hello!First of all i will introuduce my self first my name is jeolbae but you can call me J.That is nickname came from my friend.I am pure korean.My characteristics? Im am pretty,sexy,friendly,famous...... of course im just kidding.You alredy saw the prologue right?I am just a NERD.My hobby is reading studying of course what do you expect from a nerd like me.No one likes being friends with me they all hate me.Why?Because of my deer boyfriend.All of the girls here hate me so much.Why? Because they said im such a slutty bitch for forcing Luhan to be my boyfriend.BUT WOW! JUST WOW excuse me im not that cheap.

Oh i almost forgot i have brother his name is Tao.He is famous is also known the kung fu panda hearthob.

"Hey turtle.Heres what i owe you."some said with a cute voice and putted a orange juice in my table and then he hited me in the head.Then he sitted right in front of me.

YAHH i hate you your so crazy!!!Just say thank you because there"s a orange juice right in front of me because if there is non i would have hit you right now.ohh im sorry princess.Oh right he is Byun Baekhyun a.k.a the eyeliner hearthrob ahaha.and yeahh he is famous like my brother.They say he is handsome(since when aahaha).Theres only one thing i want to say ewww.Yeahh he is crazy but he kind and gentleman.He knows how to be serious in times of needed.but most most of the time he is.....CRAZY.

Fine thank you.What about you your not saying thank you to me for giving you orange juice he said with a pout.

Fine welcome.dont expect me saying thank you because your the one who owes me pabo.

What i said..tsss.Just say thank you because im not greedy.

fine your the who is not greedy.And if you dont pay what you owe me you already know what happens right.I said with matching raised eyebrows.He just nodded with a scared look.

Fine you win.

pshh you know that i always win when we argue.i said proudly

at least im handsome.What about you

whats the connect i said while opening the orange juice he gave me.

Whatever as long as im handsome.he said it proudly and looked at the back where my classmates table are.

RIGHT GUYS!! said wile shouting then every one gave him a confused looked and he shouted again JUST SAY YESS!!!.Then every one just said yes.Then he said thanks with matching wink.And his fangirls are red as tomatoes.

"Fuck you eyeliner. even here your going to implicate me in your pranks.I said while drinking my juice.

Fuck me?Sure where in your house or my house....oh i know in a hotel so that no on would disturb us.I choked on what he said.

"ackkk i said while choking

Hey are you okay? he said while panicing.He stood up panted me in the back.I already told you to slow down.I know im handsome but not so fast baby! he said.while i still have the chance i hitted his head

aww he said wile shouting why flinching in pain.Why did you do that baby ?

What baby baby your face stop with your pranks BAEKHYUN!

AWW your so hard J he said while holding his chest

of course im hard i have bones stupd and his pouting like a child

Aww i said as i flinch in pain why because someone hugged me really tight and it was Kim.Kim is really pretty everybody in this school wants to be. Friends with her not just friends other boys wants her to be her boyfriend because she is pretty,smart,kind and famous.yeah.I am friends with her wanna know why because i am a reall friend other wants to friends with them so to get famous and notice me i am a true friend.!,

So what happened this time i asked Kim

Because of Lay again said Baekhyun

Yess because he forgot me again.

I told you already its hard to love a person with a anterograde amnesia.

Medicine is not enough for in his case said Baekhyun

I know but i will always try to love him and make him remember me.Kim said

Then Baekhyun sighed out loud you know Kim you should've just picked me over lay i mean i am handsome too you know he said with a teasing tone.

Let me hit him in the head.Awww thats your second time you did that.

Fuck you Baekhyun!said Kim

Where in your house or in my hou----Awww okay that does it thats yours third time now.

Aww i hate you baek.

Lunch break
Finally its lunch break I'm hungry already.

Hey J wait for me

Oh hi well thats new you did not go with your heartthrob friends

Well of course i pity you.....I'm just kidding i just want to be with you.He said smiling

Hahah sure than-----
0______0
Oh sht i just bumped into....

Hello guys vote and comment please ^___^