chapter 9

<<Laneys POV>>

We continued to sit there on the couch, our hands still laced together and our eyes starting into one another. The movie was now paused because we had no use for it anymore; it wasn't the thing that was keeping us entertained, it was ourselves. I had felt like I could stare into his eyes forever, not even speaking a word, and be perfectly fine, never bored, never wanting more because he was all I wanted. He is all I want.

The light pattern of rain had hit the top of the bus we currently sat in. Over the top it sometimes got louder where the small pieces of frozen rain would make banging noises constantly over the top. I had been afraid the rain would wake other people up in bus and ruin our moment. But sometimes had gotten so quiet I would have thought it would stop, but it didn't.

"Let's play the question game. I need to know more about you. I want to know everything." Michael spoke breaking our silence, our hands still holding onto one and other.

"Sounds good to me." I smiled. I too had wanted to know more about this boy.

"Favorite color?"

"Blue," I answered, "blue is the best Duh."

"Whatever you say. hmmm.. favorite place to be?" When he thinks he scrunches up his eyebrows making this messy but once done the straighten out. His eyes squint, but the color still shines through.

"I don't know. I guess a concert? I love the feeling of loud music and everyone around me jumping up and down with it. They all love the same things I do and the vibe is just awesome at concerts."

We went back and forth, I learned more about him, he too me, and seemed to like him even more not finding something in him that would make me want to leave. I couldn't help but think this might work out. Fake it till dad thinks I'm better then we can come out saying we had always liked each other but never did anything. This might just work.

---
---

Today was the last stop in the Uk. Then we would fly to America and continue the tour there. I had never been to America but some part of me tells me I'll love it. I like all their accents and their food.

As for right now they were currently setting up and I was glad for the free wifi the arena had. I scrolled through Twitter as the sound system was being put together. I was looking through the tweets people had tagged me in. I found edits of me made with all the boys saying they shipped us. people made ships of me to every single boy and some waited for it to play out. The picture of me and mikey cuddling on the couch in our sleep had gone viral even though she had only posted it for minutes because I had made Maggie delete it before my dad killed me. I was happy that my dad didn't take into social media very well, couldn't understand it I guess.

Maggie soon joined me sitting next to me in the arena. She barely whispered the word 'hi' because she was currently typing away to her boy toy, Luke. Luke was all she could talk about and I for one thought they would make a good couple.

"So when are you and Michael gonna be a thing?" She asked so out of the blue making me jump a bit.

"what?"

"Oh you know. He is always starting at you and you're always drooling over him. You both play guitar. You both like similar music. You have a lot in common and you both like each other, come on!" She moved her hand in a way it would look like she was lecturing.

"I do not drool! But, I don't know. We kinda are a thing. It's not official I guess just right now. But we have to hide it. You can't tell my dad. Or we'll have to go home and you'll never see me again."

"Awe that makes me so happy. You two are so cute for each other!!" She screamed.

------
-----------------

Hey guys
I feel like this sucks but you wanted me to update so here it is.