chapter 5

<<LANEYS POV>>

After the concert Maggie and I went back to the bus to sleep while the boys continued their meet and greet with hundreds of fans. Line after line. A lot of girls crying that they will meet one direction or claiming one of them saw them in the crowd. Frankly, I think they're crazy to think they would have been seen out of the thousands of girls squished together like a pack of sardines. You wouldn't have a chance of being seen unless you're in the few front rows.

-

"Delaney, wake up? Hey guys, is she dead?" I heard an Aussie accent ring in my ears. Once I opened my heavy eye lids to see it was Ashton I explained to them I wasn't dead and crawled out of the tour bus sofa and into my bunk in the back.

"Do you want to switch bunks with me? Yours is at the way top and you're pretty short. Mines at the bottom if you'd want it, it would be easy to get into for you." Michael's voice sounded tired. I slid back the curtain and found a slightly sweaty Michael with his eyebrows pressed together.

"oh, yes please. I have to climb up here every night and practically fall out in the mornings." I smiled and sluggishly leaped off the bunk making a soft clunk when my feet reached the floor. "thank you."

"uh, it's really n-not a pr-problem." Michael randomly started stuttering.

"Someone's being lovey dovey to their crushy wushy." Calum exclaimed while making his way to his bunk in the back above sleeping Maggie.

"Shut up Cal. I was just being nice you boob." Though Michael's cheeks grew a shade redder I didn't think much of it because, well, why would be like me? I was mean to them like the first day we meet. I was their managers ugly daughter and they wouldn't think twice about me. Not ever. I'm just, well, me. Just me, and that isn't enough for pop stars like them. They can have anyone they want so why pick your managers moody daughter...

--

<MICHAEL'S POV>

--

Laney's small figure ran back into the bunks as soon as we got back into the tour bus. She leaped into her bunk at the top.

"Do you want to switch bunks with me? Yours is at the way top and you're pretty short. Mines at the bottom if you'd want it, it would be easy to get into for you." I asked after making my way to the back of the bus. Soon the curtain slid back revealing a tired looking beautiful girl.

"oh, yes please. I have to climb up here every night and practically fall out in the mornings." She smiled and made her way to the floor with a small noise when her feet reached the hard floor of the parked tv. "thank you."

"uh, it's really n-not a pr-problem." okay, Michael? really? stuttering? Oh yeah, girls love when guys stutter, not.

"Someone's being lovey dovey to their crushy wushy." Calum exclaimed while making his way to his bunk in the back above sleeping Maggie.

"Shut up Cal. I was just being nice you boob." I blushed a bit. But, in fact, I really did have a crush on her. But she would never go for a guy like me. She pretty much hates us. Sometimes I think it's just an act though. Like something bad happened to her and she doesn't want anyone to know and she just pushes everyone away like they're all going to hurt her the way that person did. Maybe we could have something. Just maybe.

-------

_________

-------

so I haven't updated in like 8 years.

I'm sorry.

I know this is kinda short and sucks

but I kinda like the idea.

should I keep writing?

idk..