chapter 6

{guys I don't know too much about the London eye so just go with it, okay?}

<<Laneys POV>>

Today was out last day in London so we decided to have a look around. The 5sos boys had never really gotten to see most of the attractions. They all wanted to see the London eye, we agreed.

--

Finally, we had gotten to the London eye. I hadn't been here in a couple years, so it was cool I guess.

I slowly made sweater paws with my black sweater while looking out, it was a habit I did a lot.

London is honestly so beautiful, the buildings, and all the people. They looked like ants on the ground, kinda makes you feel bigger than you actually are. Like you can do anything, but, in reality I can't really do anything.

"It's pretty isn't it?" a voice asked my from my side. Michael stood there, his hair a beautiful mess, his long legs covered in ripped black skinny jeans, and wearing a black nirvana shirt with the sleeves rolled.

"It is, I feel like I just could keep looking out, and wouldn't ever get bored." Not only did I feel that about London, but about him. But, my dad would never let me see him. and besides he's a famous member of a boy band, girls are crazy about him. He could find 10 girls 10x prettier than me in 2 seconds.

"Me too, I love it here. Too bad we are leaving tonight to go to Ireland soon. We can always come back I suppose." He seemed to be standing really close to me, our shoulders are almost touching. Most of the time id feel awkward around people who are close to me. But with him a feel comfortable. and I don't even know that much about him. It's weird, and I can't explain it. It's like I've known him for years.

-

-

Everyone had went to get food expect me, Maggie and Michael. Me and michael sat in the back playing COD.

"Come on! he was right infront of you! why didn't you shoot him??" Michael yelled at me.

"Sorry, I haven't played this much!" Two minutes later I let out a scream because someone had killed me. Followed by my scream Michael burst in laughs.

"I swear if you don't kill at least one person I'm going to punch you in the face."

"You're so violent micheal. I'm trying here!" I struggled to get up the ladder while Michael made it on the first try.

"okay, let's try this. Follow me. I won't kill anyone unless I have to. I'll tell you if I see anyone." Michael suggested and ran toward me.

"okay.."

"wait stop running so fast."

"No, that's the game. I'm teaching you. Just follow me."

"I can't! I keep getting stuck behind things."

"well just doing that."

"Oh yeah. Cause that's something I can just do."

"There's a guy in the next room get him." Michael, being the boss of me, ordered me. I sighed and made my way toward the other room, after getting stuck behind a chair and laughed at, knifed the guy in the next room.

"Hey, I did it! be proud."

"You only got him because I told you about it."

-------------------------------

so hey guy I suck at updating and school is scary. someone do my homework for me.

anyway so this chapter like the cod part was from something I just did but it was me and the guy I'm dating and so I just got a PS3 and I'm not good at these games at all and he helps me. he's a cutie