Chapter 6

I felt my fingers going numb as they were under my legs during the silent drive to meet my brother. When we pulled into the park lot, I bit the inside of my lip an too my hands out from under my legs. I looked over to see my mom giving an encouraging smile, sighing, I go out of the car and walked inside to the hustle and bustle of the popular Italian restaurant.  

I felt my whole body tense when I was being guided to a table with surrounded by five boys. Five very good looking boys. I walked over and they all stood. They smiled warmly and I swallowed, feeling my legs about to give out. "Hi!" A boy to the far left said and held out his hand for me to take. He had sandy brown hair swooped in all different directions, brilliant blue eyes, and a wide smile from ear-to-ear. I giggled a bit at his cartoon-like accent and shook his hand. "I'm Louis! What's your name, beautiful?" My cheeks turned a far shade of pink and I looked at the ground. Anne decided to save me, "This is Aurora" She said while holding my waste and flashing everyone her comforting smile. I moved my hand from his and shoved them into my pockets. "Aurora, this is Louis, of course, this is Zayn, Niall, that's Liam, and this," She paused and I looked up to the curly headed boy with the dimples ad flashing green eyes, quite similar to mine. "This is Harry, your brother" He smiled warmly at me and I smiled widely and ran towards him and leapt into his arms. I'm not sure what came over me, but I like it. I liked this. To my surprise, he quickly slithered his arms around my waste and pulled me closer to him. When I finally pulled away we were both smiling widely. 'Maybe this wouldn't be so bad after all.' I thought.  

When dinner was over we were all stuffed. I really enjoyed myself, actually. Those guys are actually really cool. I thought because they were in a it and they were already in the loser category, but they weren't. They just seemed like chill guys. After we all paid, we went outside and there were girls? Like, lots of girls. What were all of these teenage girls doing here? I walked to the car and opened my door to hear them all start screaming and running over to my brother an his friends? "What the hell?" I mumbled and looked over to Anne for answers. She gave me a confused look in return. "What's going on?" I asked and her mouth went slightly agape. How lost am I? She smiled lightly, "All the girls just can't seem to get enough of my Harry" She exclaimed with a nod. "Why are they doing this though? Is he like, famous?" I asked and she frowned, "They all are. They're group is called One Direction. They were on the xtra factor a course years back and they've gotten pretty famous. I'm surprised you don't know who they are.." He trailed off.. I sighed. "I do now"  

So much for being the center of attention.