Chapter 5

I never found out why they are so wealthy. I did learn that I have a brother though. Apparently he is eighteen and in some type of boy band, which basically brought me in hysterics. I mean, aren't boy bands over? Well anywho, we are going to meet him and his 'bandmates' out to dinner in a couple of hours after I pack up my things.  

I decided I wanted to stay in the room that I occupied earlier. The one with the dark blue walls and the hardwood floors. Not to mention the huge closet and bathroom. I walked to the walk in closet and dragged my suitcases in, hanging and folding all of the items they held. I found some things that I had totally forgotten even existed. I pulled out a scrunchy blue top with red polka dots covering the top of the collar. I scrunched my nose in disgust. 'What was going through my head when I bought this god awful thing?' I thought to myself as I tossed it in the small trash can in the bathroom. 

After I finished unpacking, I headed downstairs and searched for my mother. I found her in her cute little flower room. I smiled as he was looking at the flowers and mesmerized by their beauty. She looked up at me and smiled lightly saying, "Your brother is very excited to meet you," I looked at the ground when she said this and felt my cheeks flush. I didn't want this moment to come. I don't want to meet him or his bandmates. It will be like suicide for a girl like me to be seen with such low class boybands.  

"Something wrong?" She asks, standing up and grabbing her Chloe bag. I shook my head and said, "No. Are you ready to go?" She said yes and took my hand leading me outside the door and into her very 'mom suited' SUV.

I'm so not excited for this.