Chapter 7

I was currently headed back to my "new" house with Anne. We had left the infamous One Direction to stay a little bit longer at the now busy restaurant to continue signing various autographs and pictures and making memories that fans will be sure to tweet about.

I can't believe this is honestly happening right now. Who knew? Who could have possibly thought that boybands were a thing again? And not to mention I happen to be related to one of them.

We had just arrived back at the house and I couldn't be more relieved. All I want to do is go to my room and think everything over. A bath and a book sound like heaven right about now.

As I unbuckled my seatbelt I felt a hand on my arm. I looked over at Anne and she smiled, "Listen" she commanded, turning up the radio.

'Oh, I just wanna take you anywhere that you like

We could go out any day, any night

Baby I'll take you there, take you there

Baby I'll take you there, yeah'

The radio blared out the song. It was quite catchy. Could this be.... "One Direction" Anne smirked as she read my thoughts and I turned it up even louder. By the end of the song I think I was even singing along. Anne and I laughed at eachother as we did our best at teaching eachother new dance moves. It was quite obvious neither of us had any practice at it. Or any rythym.

I was laughing whenever the song ended and that continued up until we entered their humble abode. I was still having trouble believing that this all wasn't some elaborate dream, that it was real, and that is was my life now. "I'll let you relax for the rest of the night. I'm sure today has been pretty odd for you" Anne smiled kindly at me and I tried my best at returning it, "I just.. hope I can make it back to my room" I joked, making my way back up the spiral staircase that I hoped led me back to the room. 

When I finally found it I was exhausted. Thankfully, though, inside my bedroom was a massive bathroom, which had both a shower and a tub. This wasn't even the master bedroom. "So far the only thing it looks like I could get used to is this tub." 

"Well, I hope that isn't the only thing you get used to" I quickly turned around, holding my chest and breathing heavier than before. I looked at the figure and he let out a breathy chuckle, leaning against the door with a smirk on his face. His black hair and eyes were familiar. "You really shouldn't sneak up on people like that" I chuckled and tried to steady my own breathing. "Sorry"  He held both hands up in defense, "I'm Zayn, we kind of met at dinner, but I didn't really get a chance to.." He trailed off for a moment, what was it with this guy, he was so.. intense. I shifted on my feet uncomfortably.

"Properly introduce myself" He finally finished. His smirk was still set on his face and to be honest I was getting quite wary of it. My eyes travelled down to his tattered-looking flannel and blue jeans, down to his brown boots. "My eyes are up here, sweetheart" He said. Wait, did he just call me sweetheart? "Hey, Zayn, I've been looking all over for you" Thank goodness, behind Zayn, who was now turned around, was Harry, and Harry was glaring so hard at Zayn right now, if only looks could kill. "What are you doing in here?" He questioned, Zayn only chuckled, "Just introducing myself, don't become such an overly protective brother so quickly" And with that, he patted Harry on the back and was out the door. What was I supposed to be doing again? Relaxing? It doesn't look like that'll be happening anytime soon.