Chapter 5 - {Forgive me?}

{Chapter 5}

~Mitch~

I wake up with a pounding head, In a strange bed and tears stained on my cheeks. I get up and walk over to the toilet and rinse my face. I look rough. Then all of a sudden memories of last night rush to my mind....

I can't believe ashley kissed me.. I thought we were history, obviously not. I've secretly known I was gay and loved Jerome a little after I broke up with Ashley. I don't know why I didn't pull away straight away, I guess i was drunk.. The rest of the night was a massive blur.

I run my hands through my hair and turn the door knob and see preston walking up the stairs, he smiles at me.

"Hey Mitchy poo. How's that hangover?" Preston chuckles handing me a glass of water. I thankfully drink the water and reply:

"Actually not too bad. What happened last night with Jerome?" I question, I really want to know..

"Well my friend. As you know Rob isn't here." Rob and Preston moved in with each other a month ago. They are now an item {POOFLES OTP} but haven't told the public yet... "Rob took Jerome back to his house but Jerome needed the company so Rob stayed the night. Felt weird not having him next to me." Preston frowns, but I just want to know about Jerome.

"What about Jerome?" I ask.

"Oh, Rob just rang me and said he's a lot better this morning. I know what happened by the way... With ashley, we know you love Jerome, he's truly heart broken.." Preston looks at the floor and guilt pangs in my stomach

"I was just dancing with her, and she s-started to k-kiss me and I pulled away at first the she p-pulled me back. Then Jerome saw and I pushed her off me and swore at her straight after.. I d-din't mean to. There was no spark, unlike with J-jerome." I finish and break down on the floor crying.

~

Preston comforts me and puts on a film and passes me a blanket. I sip my water and watch the film. Soon after my break down Preston rang Rob and explained what happened with ashley so Rob could pass it on to Jerome.

{Preston's POV}

I just finished ringing rob and grabbed Mitch a blanket and tossed it at him. I believe him about Ashley, mashley was never OTP. He seemed so much more happy with Jerome, I know the feeling of loving someone [rob] and how it feels to argue. It's a real bitch. I sit next to Mitch, I really do think he's so hot. Jerome's a lucky guy.

I glance over at what Mitch is doing on his phone, I see he is on moonpig.com and buying er.... A card and some flowers I think.

"Whatcha doing?" I ask moving closer.

"I feel like Jerome doesn't want to talk to me yet, so I'm buying him a sorry card, a real soppy one, and some of his favourite flowers. It's the least I can do. I just love him so much." Mitch trembles and a tear slips down his face.

"It's okay buddy. We'll get him back. Send the flowers and card, it is a cute idea." I say stroking his hair. He clicks a few buttons on his phone. Then I see the twitter symbol flash up, his eyes dart around, reading the tweets.

{Mitch's POV}

I finish sending the card and flowers and go on Twitter. Wonder if Jerome has tweeted anything. I click on his secret personal Twitter and see he has, late last night and one this morning, early.

@JeromeAcetiSecret : I thought you loved me too much to do this..

@JeromeAcetiSecret: Never thought I could hurt this much, you weren't even drunk.

I read the tweets, both aimed at me and turn pale. I bolt upright and stand up, proceeding to run out of the house, I just run. I didn't mean to hurt him..

I end up running to where me and Jerome used to play as kids and sit up in the trees: the park. I climb up a tree and just sit, memories rushing through my mind.

{Jerome's POV}

Rob sits me down and I continue to quietly cry. It is the morning now and Preston has just called. Rob took me home last night, I was too upset about Mitch kissing Ashley. I send out a tweet. Mitch was driving so he wasn't drunk, he had full control. He just must not care for me..

"Jerome. Preston called. Turns out Mitch was drunk last night... Ashley kissed Mitch and he pulled away. She then grabbed him and pulled him closer. That's when you came and Mitch then called her a Bitch and broke down onto the floor. He loves you man. Rob a dob flob can sense it." A bit of guilt gnaws at my stomach. It does sound thruthful, but he still did it, he's a lot stronger than ashley.

~Time skip few hours~

The doorbell rings and Rob answers it. He says thank you and walks through to me. {YAY FAST DELEIVERY}

"It's for you man." Rob says, handing me a moon pig parcel. I take it and gently open the box revealing my favourite flowers and a card. On the front are two bears, holding hands. Love hearts surrounding them and 'sorry biggums' written across the front. I tear up and open it. Inside it says:

Dear my one love, biggums,

Please forgive me and know your the only person
I have truly loved my whole life.

IM SORRY.

Please come home, I'm hurting as much as you are.

Lots of love, Mitch..

I start to cry as rob comes back into the room.

"Preston rung again. Mitch is missing." He states.

I know where he will be. I grab my coat and the card, plus one flower and run out of the door.

I head straight for the park.

END OF THIS CHAPTER

will merome make up. IDKDIDKDKDKI.also POOOFLLESS. Ive been on holiday so not had a chance to post. SORRY<3 hope this chapter will make up for it. took ages. ILYYYY BYE<3 thanks for all the reads. LOVE YOU