Chapter 9 - {They're back}

A/N HEY GUYS IM RE-UPLOADING THIS! I MIGHT CONTINUE THIS STORY BECAUSE YOU SEEM TO LIKE THIS ONE MORE THAN MY OTHER STORY. SO HERE IS RE-UPLOAD. CHAPTER 10 MONDAY NIGHT💘

{Jerome's POV}

Since we got back from coffee Mitch has just locked himself in his room. My phone keeps vibrating from messages from Alanna asking when out first date is, she was excited. I made a mistake though. I don't want Alanna I want Mitch and I realise that now. I was just worried about me and my life and not being who i am.

Why does everything have to go wrong. I'm lost in thought about Mitch and what I'm going to make him for breakfast tomorrow I don't hear the door knock but it opens anyway. I see Alanna come through and smile at me. I groan inside.

"Thank you for realising you weren't gay, it was weird" Alanna laughs and I grow angrier. I just mumble in reply. "Where IS Mitch?" She smirks.

"I don't know, in his room I think" I mutter, turning on the TV. She takes the remote off me and switches the TV off. I grunt.

"What is wrong with you? Aren't you happy I'm your girlfriend again? Getting back with me is a much easier and better option than being gay. Not that you are gay, anymore" Alanna says, not looking me in the eye.

"It's better this way." She continues.

It may be easier being with Alanna, a lot less trouble with future stuff. But if that means I'm with Mitch, I know I would at least be happy..

"Maybe you should go Alanna, I need some rest.." I say firmly but soothingly.

"Love you Jerome." She says seductively, climbing on my lap and instead of getting an erection my dick goes even more limp than usual. She starts kissing my neck, trying to find my sweet spot.

I push Alanna off me and continue to stare at the black screen of the TV.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU JEROME. I THOUGHT YOU WANTED ME! LOVED ME. THAT YOU WERENT GAY, WHY ARENT YOU KISSING ME IM SO CONFUSED. GOD DAMMIT." She screams at me and I hear a door open upstairs.

I stand up and I tower above Alanna and she immediately weakens.

"I made a mistake yesterday Alanna. I only said I wanted to get back together because I didn't want you to hurt Mitch and ruin our lives for being gay you homophobic BITCH. SO GET OUT OF MY HOUSE AND NEVER COME BACK. YESTERDAY WAS A MISTAKE. I. LOVE. MITCH." By the end I'm red wit fury.

"Your going to wish you didn't say that. Trust me." Alanna smirks, clenching her fists.

"No he won't. He said what was right, he doesn't want to live a fake life with you not being himself." Mitch says from the top of the stairs.

"MITCH PISS OFF YOU CAUSED THIS TURNING MY BOYFRIEND GAY." Alanna yells.

"MY BOYFRIEND." Mitch screams, coming down the stairs. "If you dare lay a finger on Jerome you will be in the hospital." Mitch finishes.

"I love you and I'm so sorry." I say to Mitch, giving him a cuddle as he whispers sweet nothings in my ear.

By the time we look back up Alanna is no where to be seen.

"Forever?" Mitch questions,

"Forever." I confirm as we get a blanket and cuddle on the couch and I'm happy once again.!