Chapter 3 {Busted.}

Welcome welcome to chapter three. Sorry i haven't written in a while. And thanks so much for 14 reads, as this is my first story. I really hope you enjoy this DRAMATIC chapter. STORY:

Chapter 3 {Busted}

{Mitch's POV}

I'm too busy with Jerome I don't hear the door creak open. Next I hear something drop. Then a scream, I jump back, hitting my head. Jerome looks shocked. I slowly turn my head round to see, Jess. Her eyes are hollows of madness, my mouth is dry from shock and embarrassment. Jess speaks first:
"Tell me..." she says sounding shockingly calm, "WHAT THE CRAP IS GOING ON." Jess finishes.

"Um.. Um... W-w-ell.." I stammer. My face crimson. Jess storms over to me and slaps me round the face, hard. I see Jerome, his eye twitches. I just slump on the floor, my head bleeding and my jaw throbbing. I try to stand up but Jess pushes me back down, I hit the floor and all goes black.

{Jerome's POV}

I can't take it. I see jess push Mitch and he passes out. His head bleeding. I stand up and walk over to Jess. That Bitch. I pick her up by her t-shirt, ripping it. Her eyes go wide.
"D-don't hurt MY MITCH EVER AGAIN YOU HEARTLESS BITCH." I shout and throw her out of the door, she whimpers. I slam the door hard and I hear Jess crying whilst blubbering.

"They're g-gay! MY MITCHELL. f@*% YOU ALL." I hear her cry, oh no. What about Alanna. Oh well, i never really cared for her. Sure she made me dinner and breakfast, nice, pretty and a perfect girlfriend. But she isn't Mitch. I don't care what people say or think as long as I have him. MITCH!I FORGOT!

I grab my phone and call the hospital, asking for an ambulance. I sit with mitch, a cold compress pressed against his jaw. He's still unconcious. I lie next to him as I wait for the ambulance to come, stroking his cheek. How could I just sit there and watch him get hurt?

Finally I hear the sirens and rush to meet them. They come inside and get Mitch, my phone rings. Alanna. I text her,
Me: Jess put Mitch in hospital. Ring me later.
Alanna: RING ME NOW.
Me: I have to be there for Mitch. Sorry he matters more

I shut off my phone, I hear it vibrate but ignore it. *buuuzzz* Leave me alone..
I sit in the ambulance holding Mitch's hand. The lady starts to quiz me what happened. I just ignore her.
" Is Mitch going to be okay?" I ask again. Worried eyes. It breaks my heart seeing him like this.

" Like i said, He's okay, I promise, just i few minor cuts and bruises on his head and a bruised jaw. He is in real pain, but he will be fine Jerome, I promise. Now how did this happen again?" She says, my heart floods with relief and I answer her question.

"His girlfriend, well ex-girlfriend punched him... Then when he tried to get up to pushed him back over, causing him to hit his head again." I say, my eyes tearing.

"Why did she do this?" The lady says.

"Because... Well.... Um.... She kinda.. found out me and Mitch were gay with eachother." I murmur, still holding his hand. She writes something down and nods.

"Merome." She says, laughing. "Is real"

Wow. She knows Merome.. I look at her in disbelief.

"You know about Merome" I ask. But she had no time to answer as the machine started whirring and making noises. Mitch crumpled his nose. He looked so cute. When suddenly he opened his eyes, as we arrived at the hospital. "Mitch! You're okay! I was SOOOO worried" I smile.

He nods squeezing my hand as he gets carried into the hospital. My phone rings again.
I answer.

"JEROME ACETI. YOUR GAY? WITH MITCH? JESS TOLD ME EVERYTHING I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU HAVE BEEN LYING TO US ALL THESE MONTHS" She shouts down the phone.

"That is all true, never even liked you. Jess put Mitch in hospital. You witches. We are over Alanna."

"I WILL PUT YOUUUU IN HOSPITAL IF YOU HANG UP ON ME"

"Too bad Bitch, I love Mitch." I say, and hang up.

-----

YEY. That was chapter 3. <3 Love you thanks for reading ! See you soon! Mitch and Jerome are single. Next chapter will be cute as fak. Chapter 5. Ashley comes. BYYYEEE