Chapter 4 - {Trouble}

IM BACK. EXAMS OVER. YASS. Here's a long chapter. MERRY CHRISTMAS <3 Btw thanks for over 50 reads. If i can get 3 favourites I will post next chapter friday/saturday. STORY:

{2 days later}

{Jerome's POV}

Finally. I can take Mitch out of the hospital. Turns out he is okay, just needs a few bandages, no major injuries, which is good. Jess and Mitch are no longer an item and I broke up with Alanna, I guess in revenge they told the whole internet about me and Mitch. I don't know what to do... We are getting so much hate and have lost so many subscribers. I was in tears last night and I don't think I can bear to tell Mitch about the hideous and bitchy things our 'fans' have said. To be fair i did see a lot of kind words and support. Nothing much a part from that, I have still been uploading though, can't disappoint my real fans can I?

I pull up into the hospital to go and see Mitch, my heart bounces just thinking of him. I want him. I begin to run into the hospital and see Mitch sitting down with a cold compress on his head.

"BIGGUMS!" I shout, a bit too loud. Mitch rushes over to me and gives me a bear hug, how I missed his smell, his hazel eyes, his laugh. Him. He gives me a light peck on the lips and grabs my hand, we walk to the car and I open the door for him.

"Sure is good to see you again." Mitch comments squeezing my hand. I nod and smile as we drive home, avoiding the talk about us being together...

{Mitch's POV}

I sit down on the sofa with Jerome, we need to talk about "us." I cough and look over.

"J-jerome? I don't want to make things awkward and ruin this but we need to talk about us, our careers and fans. I l-love you but what will our fans think?" I murmur not wanting to upset him.

"They k-kind of already know.... yeah.. Jess and Alanna told everyone." Jerome states. I blink in shock and process what he's said. A smile creeps upon my face. "Why so happy biggums?.." Jerome asks,

"Im happy because if everyone knows we have nothing to hide. We can express our feelings for eachother. How about Jerome we have a nice dinner then go clubbing?" I say lighting the mood. Jerome blinks and bites his lip.

"Hm... what about... t-the fans?" Jerome points out and stares at the floor.

"You read the hate didn't you?" I say, my eyebrow raising. "I can't believe it. Your letting it bring you down. What about the nice comments, there were right?" I ask, and Jerome nods. "Focus on THEM! It's a great thing we're together. Lets worry about it tomorrow and have fun tonight!" I declare out of breath.

"I'm in." Jerome says, a fierce look in his eyes.

{At the clubs} {Mitch's POV still}

I'm personally not going to drink as my head hurts but Jerome sure has, and Ashley's here too.. We had a thing a while ago, Jerome's a better kisser by far. She looks sober so I walk over leaving Jerome dancing with The Pack.

"Hey, ash." I comment, sitting next to her at the bar. She looks up and smiles. "How have you been?" I try.

"Okay.." She whispers turning red. A unimpressed expression crawls upon my face and I try again.

"I know somethings wrong, I know you well, so tell, come on." I murmur, making her look up at me.

"Since sky posted that video and I admit I have never been in a relationship I have had trucks of hate. I'm just down about it.." She mumbles. I frown and order two beers.

"Let's party to get your mind of it." I take her by the hand and lead her to the dance floor.

{Ashley's POV}

I really liked Mitch. I liked him 3 years ago, still like him now. My heart beats louder than a drum as he takes me over to the dance floor. We dance with the pack and friends for a while and I start to get tired, I realise Mitch looks a but tipsy so I guess it's my time to strike..

"Mitchyy want to dance?" I ask seductively. He nods and I lead his sexy booty over to the dance floor. We slow dance, connected. I feel like that but I don't know if Mitch does too. I feel his breath on my neck and I can't contain myself. As the slow dance ends I take my chance and kiss Mitch...

He gasps but stays there. Then I hear another gasp and he pulls away. He stares me in the eye and says three words..

{Mitch's POV}

I'm itching to get Jerome. Finally the slow song finishes and what the- ASHLEY BEGINS TO KISS ME! This is so wrong in so many ways. I gasp. I'm too shocked to to anything until I hear Jerome gasp too. Then in an instant I pull away and say some words I don't regret.

"You little bitch." I shout, giving her the stink eye. I run off and peer out of the window to see Preston driving with a crying Jerome next to him. I guess he wasn't drunk. All this sadness swivels through me head and it throbs. My vision is blurry and I just break down crying.... There are people talking to me and trying to comfort me but I just cry..

I think I've lost him...

thanks for reading <3 favourite and comment LOVE YIUUUU