Is this real? {Chapter 2}

I have decided to carry on this story as i have great ideas for it. Please tell me if i should do more <3 Thanks for reading. NOW ON WITH THE STORY!

{Jerome's POV}

I lean in to kiss Mitch, he hesitates a bit, but leans closer. I feel a spark. Shall i risk It? Our friendship? Is it worth it? I suddenly picture life without Mitch and jump back. Mitch looks suprised, and curious.

"I'm gonna go to bed... I'm tired." I state, picking up a pillow and lying on the couch.

"Biggums?" Mitch questions, but i just ignore him and fall into a deep sleep about Mitch.

{Mitch's POV}

"Biggums?" I say, hoping he will still be awake. He ignores me and just goes back to sleep. The movie is now over and I still don't understand why Jerome jumped back, It seemed like he wanted it. I wanted it. He looks so cute when he sleeps... I can't let him sleep on the couch.

I pick him up bridal style and he buries his head in my neck, I walk up the stairs, careful not to wake him. I see he's still dressed and take off his belt and jeans. He stirs In his sleep, but doesn't wake up, thank god. I tuck him in and kiss him gently on the top of his head.
"Sleep tight, biggums, I love you.." I whisper and lie next to jerome. One day I will tell him that I love him.

{Jerome's POV}

I feel myself being lifted and wake up. I open my eyes a tiny bit to see Mitch carrying me bridal style. This must be a dream, a nice dream. I pinch myself a few times, It's real alright. My heart starts to pound against Mitch's chest as he carries me to his room. I keep my eyes closed so he doesn't know I'm awake. He takes off my belt and jeans, I blush, still pretending to be asleep. Mitch tucks me in and does something that I don't think i was meant to see or hear.

He bends down and i feel his soft lips against my forehead. My mouth is dry, my heart pounding. I hear Mitch whisper something..
"Sleep tight biggums, I love you..." I hear Mitch whisper. I want to tell him I love him back. I really do. But i drift into sleep again.

{Morning} {Still Jerome's POV}

I sit up suddenly from a bad dream. I told Mitch i loved him and he did nothing. Just told me to leave. I softly cried into Mitch's pillows, not wanting him to hear. He came out from the bathroom and sat down next to me, shirtless. He looked so hot. He put his massive arms around me, keeping me safe. I want Mitch to be mine, but i know that will never happen.

I look up at him and open my mouth. I need to tell him.

"M-Mitch Buddy?" I say, my eyes large.

"Yes, biggums, did you have a bad dream?" Mitch asks, I nod silently. His eyes meet mine, making me breathless.

"What happened in your dream, Jerome? Mitch asks again.

"I told you I loved you Mitch... You told me to leave. To l-leave forever. I have loved you all this time Mitch! I can't keep it in any longer. I love you, Mitchell Hughes. P-please don' t break my heart." I whimper, staring at him. Mitch pulls me closer.

{Mitch's POV}

The words i have been waiting for. Jerome tells me he loves me, finally. Instead of words I pull him close as our lips crash together. It takes him a second to register what happened but he starts moving too. I smile under the kiss. It's perfect. I wipe Jerome's tears away and whisper in his ear,

"I love you too Biggums" I smile.

Jerome smiles back, cuddling me, falling into a deep sleep again.

I go down stairs to make pancakes, humming happily. I stir the flour, eggs and milk and ass blueberries and banana. I cook them up and get some toppings out and light a candle. I run up to get Jerome. I knock, but go in anyway.

"Jerome, sweetie, I made breakfast!" I say and he wakes up.

"PERFECT! I'm starving!" Jerome shouts. "BUT, I need two things first. The toilet. Another kiss from my favourite Benj."

"Your wish shall be granted! Meet you downstairs." I say, already walking down. I add some flowers to the table and wait. He walks over to me and he holds me in his arms, kissing me passionately, our lips fit together perfecty. I gesutue for him to sit down.

"You'd make all this for a bacca like me?" He asks, looking touched. I nod and smile, gently kissing him on the head.

"Tuck in! Think of this as a pre- first date. With hopefully many more dates to come! I was thinking we could have our first real date saturday." I say

"Sounds perfect biggums, as long as i'm with you." Jerome smiles and i smile back. We finish up the pancakes and i walk over to kiss him. He lies down on the couch and i lie on top of him, making him moan. I proceed to kiss him when the door opens..

_____

THAT WAS CHAPTER 2. Hope you enjoyed! Another cliff hanger ?!?! I'm bad. Please leave a comment and a favourite. Thanks for reading. <3