| 13 |

▬▬ thirteen; the same nightmare

⋆.。.:* ☆:**:. 

The walls and floors were made out of the same black marble bricks, sealed together by white concrete. They were so shiny that she could see her own reflection in them as she turned her head around, but there was something different. Her hair was normally wavy and her skin just a little bit paler. There was something different in her eyes. Her hazel brown color had turned into a deep green, someone who wasn't herself wouldn't even have noticed the change.

While she was tossing and turning in her bed her conscious continued to play around inside her head. Her feet carried her through the dark hall towards a tall black door with a golden handle. She looked down at her hands, in her right one she held her wand and the other grabbed the door handle and twisted it. 

"Look what you did to your father." She couldn't make out who was talking, her body kept moving forward through the door and into an even darker hall. The roof was way higher hear, and she was surrounded by tall, tall, shelves with glowing balls in the size of a football. 

The sound of footsteps drew her attention and she almost collided with the man. His lighted wand landed in between them and she felt relieved that she recognized him as Mr. Weasley, but he didn't look at all happy to see her. His eyes were wide with horror as they were locked with hers.

His wand dropped to the floor, the spell leaving and complete darkness blocked her vision. Mr. Weasley's scream brought the light back. She stared down at his lifeless body lying by her feet. His eyes just as wide as before, but they were completely still. He didn't move. But she did, her wand moved from pointing at him back into her jeans pocket and she leaned down by his side.

That's when Lauren flew up from her bed finding herself a sweaty and panting mess. The silence and stillness in the air were so thick that if it wasn't for her sore throat, Lauren would've been sure she hadn't been screaming or crying in her sleep. 

She got to the side of her bed and stood up on wobbly legs. It crossed her mind twice whatever or not to wake up Hermione, but just like the other girls she was in a deep slumber and Lauren didn't see the need to disturb that. So she silently grabbed a sweater and disappeared in her pajamas out of the chamber and out of the common room. The girl suddenly felt stressed, panicked even. Like she was in a hurry like she had to warn Mr. Weasley. Something felt so real about her dream that she was afraid he truly was hurt, but she couldn't possibly have hurt him, right? She was sleeping, right?

The way to Dumbledore's office was so familiar now, she knew each turn and staircase in the back of her mind and had quickly arrived outside the door. She could hear voices from the inside so she knocked, and the door flew open to relieve McGonagall with wide eyes.

"Miss Diggory, what are you doing here at such an hour?" She gasped and brought the girl inside. To Lauren's surprise, the office was far from empty. Dumbledore was pacing back and forth, glaring confused at the new arrived student. All the Weasley siblings stood behind Harry Potter, who was just as sweaty and upset as herself.