| 5 |

▬▬ five; the detention

⋆.。.:* ☆:**:.

ALBUS DUMBLEDORE ALWAYS EMBRACED THE MORNING EARLY. Before anyone else woke up he could let his mind travel far without any sound interrupting, and he always had a lot to think about. This morning, the phoenix bird flew through the window and landed eagerly on the staircase's fence.

"What have you found for me?" The man chuckled and happily took the letter out of its mouth, whispering a 'thank you' before it closed its eyes to sleep. Dumbledore placed the cup of tea down on his desk and sat down in the chair before he began opening the envelope.

To Albus Dumbledore,

I hope I'm not interrupting anything important, we all know how busy a day at Hogwarts can be! I'm letting you know that I will arrive at the school within a few days, we must talk. But I am afraid that I won't give away any spoilers, just in case someone else gets their hands on this letter before you.

Sincerely
Lauren

His lips curled into a faint smile as he placed the letter down and re-attached the white mug to his lips, taking a sip of the warm water. He was satisfied that she didn't seem to be going the wrong way after all.

Inside the office of the Defense Against Dark Arts classroom, Professor Umbridge poured sugar into her tea and took a light sip. The walls were painted light-pink and hand sewed dark pink curtains. Almost covering the walls were moving photographs of her very many cats. She looked up when she heard someone knock on her door. She waited a few seconds, letting the sweat hot water sink in before she lightly said, "come in. Good evening, Mr. Potter."

He nodded to the woman he so quickly had started to dislike. She gave him a wide grin and pointed to a chair by a small round table, "Sit." Harry did so but couldn't help but frown at the 'grandmother's' room in all pink. "You're going to be doing some lines for me today, Mr. Potter.No, not with your quill," she said as he reached into his bag. 

"You're going to be using a rather special one of mine. Now. . . I want you to write, 'I must not tell lies.'"

She started pace towards him, standing by the window behind him while he picked up the feather-pencil she had placed on the paper on the table. 

"How many times?" He asked, letting a quiet sigh slip past.

"Well, let's say for as long as it takes for the message to sink in," she said and he could even hear the smile on her lips. 

"You haven't given me any ink."

"Oh, you won't need any ink." Not only did her presence make him uncomfortable, but the way she just smiled and giggled so high-pitch at everything made him almost shiver.