Daniel Seavey Imagine - Blade

Blades. One of the sharpest items in the world. One of the most dangerous its,s in the world. My favorite item in the world. 

For year I've been cutting myself becasue of my family. But once my best friend, Daniel Seavey, joined a band, things became worse. I got more and more hate from my family, plus all the extra hate that Daniel's fans give me. 

I'm currently sitting in the kitchen if the boys house. The blade of the sharpest knife pointed directly at my chest. My hands shaking as the blade slowly moves closer to my heart. 

I hear the front door open, but I don't give a fuck. I'm sick of not having anybody love me. 

"Y/n," I hear the boys yell throughout the house. 

I hear them go separate ways. I slowly sink to the floor, blade still inches away from my heart. Then they all enter the kitchen.

"Y/n," Daniel said. "Drop it."

"No," I said.

"We'll give you two some time alone," I heard Corbyn said as I heard his phone ringing. Christina was calling him.

The boys left the kitchen, leaving Daniel and I alone. 

"Give me the knife," Daniel said soft, but serious. He put his hand out.

I handed him the knife slowly.

"You're never touching one of those things again," he said as he pulled me into a hug. 

"I don't feel loved," I finally said.

"You should."

"Why should I?"

"Becasue I love you."

And then he kissed me. 

After this kiss I'm never touching another blade again. 

---

Sorry for those super depressing imagines. The next imagines are sure to be extra cute. 

-Michele