Daniel Seavey Imagine • Restraining Order

"Fuck," I groaned, leaning back in the chair in mine and Daniel's office.

"What wrong momma," my twelve year old daughter, Hannah, asked me.

"Nothing pumpkin," I said. "Just taxes. When dad gets home tell him to come to the office."

"Yes momma," she said, and went back downstairs to play with her younger brother, Matthew.

I was going through all the taxes that I owed my ex husband when I felt someone rubbing my shoulders. I leaned back in my seat, furious, exhausted, pissed, and feeling like shit. I ran my fingers through my hair in anger. 

"What's wrong, babe," I heard Daniel's smooth voice say.

"John keeps sueing me because I keep getting a restraining order against him so he can't see Hannah. He knows why he can't see Hannah, yet he still visits, even when there's a restraining order," I said. "I'm lawyer for other people, that's easy. But having a lawyer for myself is even harder. It pisses me off. And every time he sues me the prices get higher and higher. Pretty soon I won't be able to pay him money. His bullshit needs to stop."

"Shh. Calm down. It's okay," Daniel said. "The boys and I will help pay for the money he sues you for. My manager will understand."

Daniel and I got married three years ago. Hannah was nine and hated her father, John. She still does. Ever since I married Daniel, John's prices in money has gotten higher. It's only because I won't marry him again. Daniel and have a son Matthew, Hannah's half brother. Hannah loves Daniel, and you can tell that she's happier with Daniel as her father than, John. I'm happy we have Daniel. I'm happy that Hannah, Matthew, and I are Seaveys, instead of Jordan's. 

Daniel is the best husband I could ever ask for. I'm happy that Hannah approved of him. Even if it wasn't really her decision. 

---

I'm sorry if this one was shitty two. This is what I wished happened in my life. My mother married a nicer guy than my father and got full custody over me and I got a younger brother. But no, my shitty excuse of a father decided to date my half brothers mom for eight years and cheat on her all the goddamn fucking time. Sorry about my rambling on my shitty life experience. I'll stop now.

-Michele