Corbyn Besson Imagine • Space

I'd known Corbyn since kindergarten. When I got bullied the second week of school, Corbyn was there to save me. And we had been friends since that day. And then in fifth grade, when I first found out what falling in love was, I fell for Corbyn. I never told him. And then a few years later, he was dating some other girl. And I felt so dumb for not telling him sooner. 

Corbyn has been dating a girl for about six years. Corbyn and I have slowly grown apart, because when Corbyn first started dating his girlfriend, my twin sister decided to tell him that I like him. And then he got pissed. We haven't spoken since that day. I'm sure he's forgotten about me. But I haven't forgotten about him, now that he's a pop star and all. And that he's famous. 

•Present Day•

I miss my best friend. Not being able to tell him things hurts me. Not having any one to talk hurts me. I still have my sister. But that's it. When my sister, Lizzy, and I moved to LA our family cut off all communications with us. So we just have each other. 

I was going through pictures that I had of me and Corbyn. I was missing him so much. Lizzy wasn't home. We both work for at a space museum, giving tours. We trade days. Today it was Kizzy's turn to go into work, so I got to stay home. 

I was in my room, going through picture of me and Corbyn when I heard a knock on the front door. I got up and answered it. I couldn't believe who was at the door.

"Corbyn," I asked. I wasn't sure if I was supposed to hug him or not. 

"Hey Y/n," he said to me. I could see the sadness in his eyes. 

"Come in," I said.

He entered my house slowly and sat on the couch. He covered his face with his hands and sighed. He always did that when something was wrong.

"What's wrong," I asked him. "And don't tell that you're fine. I know you pretty well, even though I haven't spoken to you in six years. We're twenty two now."

"My girlfriend that I was dating for six years broke up with me last week," Corbyn said.

He looked like he was about to break into tears, so I sat next to him and put my hands on his shoulders, to let him know that I was there for him.

"Why," I asked again. 

"Because I missed you so much," he said. "When we stopped talking I though it was only going to be for a little bit. But then days turned into weeks. Weeks turned into months. And months turned into years. And three weeks ago, Zach, Daniel, Jonah, and Jack, the guys I'm in a band with, took me to a space museum for my birthday. And I saw you. And then when I got home, I wouldn't stop talking about you. No matter how hard I tried to stop talking about you, I just couldn't."

"I really don't know what to say," I said, shock in my voice.

"Would you maybe consider spending a night with me, under the stars," Corbyn asked.

"I would love too," I replied, happy. "When?"

"How about Saturday night. I'll pick you up at seven," Corbyn said.

As he was about to walk out the door he said, "It's a date."

And then he left. 

•16 and 1/2 Years Later•

The night Corbyn and I had our date we smashed. We were in a clearing in the woods. There was a picnic full of food and desert. And then we packed up the food stuff and left the blankets and pillows. Only for us to sit there again. We talked about outerspace for about an hour. And then I sat up, and so did Corbyn. We leaned in until we kissed. Which quickly turned into a heated make out session. Which quickly turned into us smashing each other.

Two years after that Corbyn proposed. Then four months later we got married. A month after our honey moon we moved into a house together.

Then a year after we moved into a house we got a male German Shepard puppy and a female Husky puppy. 

We've got four kids. 

Christine is the oldest. She's 15. 

Chance is the second eldest. He's 13.

Luke and Lisa are twins. They're both 8.

And I'm pregnant again. With twins. Boy and a girl. We're planning on naming them John and Julie.

Our Husky had six puppies. The father is our German Shepard. And we're not planning on getting rid of them. Everyone in the house will have their own dog.

Corbyn and the band are doing well. They're about to go on their last world tour. All the boys have families waiting for them.

 Zach and his wife just had another baby girl. All they have are girls. It's kinda funny.

Daniel married my twin sister, Lizzy. There both got two kids. And they're not trying for anymore kids anytime soon.

Jonah and his wife are going to have their first baby soon.

And Jack and his wife are are expecting their fifth kid.

Life is good for all of us.

Or it was until something happened. Ruining the lives of the wives and children of the pop boy band, Why Don't We...

------

Let us know in the comments if we should do a part two or not plz.