Jack Avery Imagine

"I remember when Jack and I were 8 years old," I said. "During recess he got down on one and pulled a candy ring out from behind his back and had "proposed" to me. I said yes and as we got older we completely forgot about that. Everyday someone would ask us if we were still "engaged" and I always gave them a confused expression."

The memory flowed back to me slowly. 

"Now Jack may not be marrying the girl he proposed to when he was 8 years old," I said. "But the woman he has married today was a damn good decision. And sure it some time to convince Jack that Gabbie was the girl he was willing to spend the rest of his life. But now here we are today. At a wedding for the two most special people in the world."

I walked up to Jack and Gabbie and gave them both a hug. 

"Now, the person we all have to thank for this day is Y/n," Jack said. "If it was t for her, nobody would be standing where they're standing right now. Because this moment in time wouldn't have happened. So this toast is to Y/n, for introducing Gabbie and I."

Everyone raised their glasses and toasted to me. 

Sure the entire band had someone extra special in their life and I didn't. But I knew that it wasn't my time to get into a serious relationship yet. And I don't mind one bit, as long as it means seeing these five amazing boys happy.