Corbyn Besson Imagine • Space • Part 2

•Recap on Last Part•

Corbyn and Y/n went on their date and smashed. Two years later Corbyn proposed and four months later they got married. They moved into a house together after their honeymoon. And then they got a male German Shepard and a female Husky, who ended up giving birth to six puppies. Y/n and Corbyn had a daughter named Christine. And then a son names Chance. And then twins named Luke and Lisa. And then another set of twins named John and Julie. The other boys got married and had kids too. 

•Back To Present Day•

Christine was 19 and had moved out of the house and was in a dorm in college. Chance had turned 17 was in his last year of high school. Luke and Lisa are 10 and are in fifth grade. And John and Julie are 2 years old, meaning that they're old enough to be in preschool. And Y/n was pregnant with another girl. But she hadn't told Corbyn yet.

Zach and his wife, Macie, are having their sixth daughter. Their oldest daughter is named Alice. She's 21 and in her third year of college. Their second daughter is named, Sam. She's the same age as Christine Besson and she shares a dorm with Christine Besson in college. Their third daughter, Alex, is the same age as Chance Besson and is in the same high school and grade as Chance Besson. Their fourth daughter, Penny, is 12 and is in seventh grade. Their fifth daughter is the same age Luke and Lisa Besson and she is in fifth grade with Luke and Lisa Besson. And Macie is going to give birth to a new baby girl in a week or less.

Daniel and my twin sister, Lizzy, are sticking with two kids, who are twins. Their names are Nick and Mike. Their both boys. And they are both 2 years old. They are also going to the same preschool as John and Julie Besson. 

Jonah and his wife, Brooklyn, are having another kid. Their first kid, is a girl named, London. She's 2 years old and is going to the same preschool with John and Julie Besson and Nick and Mike Seavey. Brooklyn is now currently pregnant with another baby girl. 

Jack and his wife, Gabbie, have five kids. The eldest is the same age as Alice Herron. His name is James. He goes to the same college Alice, too. Their second kid is named Maria, who is the same age as Christine Besson and Sam Herron. Maria shares a dorm room with them too. Their third kid is named Tom. He's the same age as Chance Besson and Alex Herron. He goes to the same high school as them too and he's in the same grade with them. Their fourth kid is named Julia. She's the same age as Penny Herron and in the same grade and school as Penny Herron too. Their fifth child turned out to be twins. Their twins are named Jason and Jenny. They're the same age as John and Julie Besson and Nick and Mike Seavey and London Marais. 

•Corbyn's POV•

Life was good for us. I mean sure, it was hard having us all live next to each other, but we made it work. Me, Zach, Daniel, Jonah, and Jack wanted to take our eldest sons on a road trip around California during the summer break. So that's what we did. My son Chance, and Gabbie's son James went with me, Zach, Daniel, Jonah, and Jack. Zach and Jonah obviously didn't have any sons. And Daniel's little boys were only two.

Y/n warned us to be safe. We said that we would be safe. We took an RV. There was bed above the drivers seat. The couch turned into a bed. The table turned into a bed. There was the main bed. And then was two bunk beds. 

I was driving. Jonah was in the passenger seat. Zach and Jack were in the back play fighting. Daniel was teaching Chance and James a few chords on the guitar. We were safe. Everyone was doing their own thing.

Jonah had got up. To get us drinks when I looked in the mirror and saw chance get up and cover James and Daniel with his body. I saw Jonah cover Jack and Zach with his body. I tried to swerve out of the way when I saw semi-truck heading directly for us. And then everything went black.