Chapter one

"Get back here, you little thieves!" I was panting like I had just ran a 10k marathon, and still running like my life was in danger. Because, frankly, it was. I looked over at Shawn, and growled.
"This was all your fault! If it weren't for you, there wouldn't be like 12 grocery employes, chasing after us!" He shrugged as I sped up to run besides him.
"What can I say? I needed that stuff! Like I said, I wasn't going to leave that candy!" He said barely managing to speak because, we where both out of breath. I groaned remembering how stupid he's been for grabbing the candy off the shelf. I mean come on! "You didn't need freaking hubba-bubba or the crunch bar!"
"It's called starvation! And it was happening to me!" He said as we neared the front doors to the Walmart. I smiled as I realized we were almost to the parking lot, and luckily I had parked close to the entrance of the store. My smile quickly vanished as I glanced behind me. A man with bulging veins and, huge muscles was sprinting pretty quickly towards us.
"Jesus Shawn! If that monster catches us, he'll kill us! Maybe even burn us!" I mentioned as we finally burst out of the front doors, heading to the parking lot. I looked back at Shawn, and remembered how muscular he was. His white to-shirt showed off his six pack, and big arms. Plus he was the most gorgeous man I've ever seen. He had dirty blond hair, emerald eyes and Farley tan skin. I could see now how he was the school player.
God, I needed help.
"Jenna! Jenna! Get In the car! They're coming! Jenna!" I was broken out of my trance by the sound of Shawn's voice and, realized I was in front of the car with my hand on the handle to open the door. Shawn was already in the car, with the motor on. I turned and, saw the angry mob of Walmart employes not to far away from me. I threw open the door and, jumped inside the black Mustang. Just as I slammed the door closed, he looked the doors and backed up. As soon as I had gotten in the car, we were on the road in darkness, except for the lights from the dash board, and street lights. Silence. After about five minutes of awkward silence, Shawn broke it.
"So do you want any gum?"

Authors note
Hey guys! Thanks for reading the first chapter of my book! It's just for fun, and I am not going to publish it. So just so you know Jenna is the main character, and Shawn is that bad-boy friend of hers. I promise to read all of your awesome comments! Thanks again! Love your favorite author,
Quinn.
(P.s unedited chapter!)