Part 19

Tango wiped the tears forming in his eyes, he missed his friends so much, he missed everyone. He didn't know how he was going to do it, but he WILL kill EX. If it's the last thing he does.

He continued walking along the forest, looking around every now and again to make sure he catches those red glowing eyes that belonged to Evil X if he was around.

The red-eyed male continued his exploration, the most random of dark thoughts going through his brain. Tango more or less ignored them, sticking with his mission to end Xisuma's evil counterparts life.

<×>•<×>

The admin stood in the same block for who knows how long. Lost in thoughts or something. To be truly honest, he looked dead. If he wasn't standing upright and was on the ground instead he may as well be dead.

He stood there for what felt like years, his yellow armour sticking out like a sore thumb compared to the dark green of the jungle.

Xisuma finally snapped back into reality, his eyes widening for a second as the events of the last few days flashed in his brain, reminding him of how much of a failure he's been to his fellow hermits.

"Fellow hermits... Hermits... Hermits... Tango!"

Xisuma panicked, throwing up his admin panels in hope he could type in a few commands to get the coords of the red-eyed hermit. He scanned the screen until he was able to see Tango's coords, 1000 blocks, how fun.

He started to dart in the direction of his red-eyed friend, running fast due to the new adrenaline. The snapshot dude continued running, his tan boots hitting the podzol as his mind wandered off into the interesting world of Xisumavoid. Flashbacks slapping him across the face instead.

Everything was quiet, Xisuma walking along with Ren, Grian, Scar and Beef, walking through the mansion after the hermits have split up. A millisecond passed before the similar scream of Vintagebeef echoed in Xisumas head. And just like that. Beef had died.

The admin continued running, checking the coords every few seconds and trying his best to ignore the memories of him failing his friends.

Walking out of a room with the others, the sound of pistons and blocks moving behind him as BdoubleO knocked on the glass, Phantoms spawning ough of nowhere and taking his life.

He kept running, jumping over twigs and loose vines, his blood pounding in his ears.

The click of the pressure plate hung in the air as the arrow flew through the air, stabbing Ren in the chest causing him to fall to the ground, dead.

His feet started to hurt but he ignored it, dodging tree and never daring to slow down.

Scars panicked yell and the roar of an angry panda was the only thing he heard before running towards the area, Scars dead bloody body laying on the ground, the bear walking away calmly.

Xisuma panted as he checked the coordinates again, forcing himself to run faster, yet failing due to the thickness of the forest.

Walking in on seeing a possessed Tango holding a dead Impulse in his hands, tears pouring out of his eyes as hed realized what Evil X has forced him to do.

It hurt, the memories from the last few days burning into his brain as he ran.

Etho, sitting against a wall with a few cuts and blood covering his body, choking on his own words as he coughed up a bit of blood, closing his eyes as the poison sunk deep into his blood, his pulse stopping completely.

Tears formed in his eyes as he continued running, about 400 blocks away, he just needs to run faster.

Everyone was resting, Mumbo Jumbo up on his feet and exploring. Stepping over a tripwire and exploding seconds later.

"Cmon X, get yourself together"

He told himself, jumping over fallen trees and ducking under low branches.

Grian pressed the button that led to his death, Xisuma felt guilty for being unable to save him from EX using a wither and Iskall's dropped sword to kill the blonde brit.

Almost there, just a few more blocks.

The sword went through Iskall's stomach, Blood gushing out as Xisuma could do nothing but stare.

"Tango!"

X called, the red-eyed male turning his head quickly, putting his hand to wave. Instead, Xisuma jumped at him, throwing him out of the way of a sword, EX standing behind him with a noticeable grin under his helmet.

"Agh X, you're no fun!"

The evil brit giggled, putting the iron sword up again, swinging it at Xisuma-

•-•

:)