Part 8

"WHY WOULD I KILL HIM?"

Tango stood up, tears pouring down his cheeks, his legs shaking.

"Guys, Guys, look at him, Tango isn't a good actor, just look at him"

Mumbo spoke, breaking the silence, getting a moment of thought coming from the others as they looked over the trembling hermit.

Etho, out of all the hermits, walked up to Tango and hugged him tightly, trying to calm him down.

"I didn't kill him"

Tango cried into Ethos sholder, still firmly grasping the lifeless body of Impulse.

"I know Tango, I know"

Etho hugged him tightly, trying to confort the shaking male. sooner or later mumbo walked over to his soaking wet pal, joined the hug, everyone else taking abit longer, yet joining sooner or later. everyone hugging the trembling male, eveyine
said except Xisumavoid and Iskall, who watched the yellow haired male shake and tremble.

"Mumbo is right, Tango isn't a good actor"

Iskall sighed, still very confused on what had just happened.

"Even if he didn't kill Impulse, both the message and what we saw doesn't quite stand on his side. if Tango didn't kill him, then what did?"

X didn't expect nor get an answer. Tango shaking walking back with Mumbos jacket around him, being the only warmth he was getting. the red eyed male only wearing a red T shirt and his red pants, now rolled up. his jacket and foot wear drying in his inventory.

"come on, we should get going"

Iskall half mumbled, walking out of the room, Etho and Mumbo making sure Tango didn't fall over as he shakingly walked, looking back at Impulses body every so often untill it was out of sight.

"I didn't kill him.."

Tango mumbled with a small smile, his eyes the bright red color again for a few seconds before turning back to normal.

...

"Hey Tango? what do you remember from what happened?"

the admin asked, the group of hermits sitting in a darker room, Tango still hugging Mumbos jacket around him. The yellow haired male nodded, tears starting to form in his eyes as he remembered it again.

"Can you... tell us?"

Mumbo asked, his look off due to him missing his jacket, but who cared really.

"I.. yea.."

Tango started, taking a shaky breath as he closed his eyes, a few years falling down his Pale cheeks.

"I couldn't control my movement, I could see eveything, I just, I could do nothing but watch. impulses voice seemed far away but right in my head -"

He opened his eyes again, staring at the ground.

"I watched him die by my own hands, but I had no control over it."

He finished, staring at the ground as he wiped his tears away, finally taking off mumbos jacket and handing it back to the Mustached male.

"That sounds.. horrible"

Grian finally spoke, looking over the trembling hermit with nothing but sympathy.

" I don't understand, there is no mob or player that can in any way posses someone"

Xisuma mumbled to himself, remembering every update and snapshot that ever happened.

"Maybe a bug of some sort?"

Iskall suggested, fully expecting his guess to be wrong.

"Maybe, I wouldn't be too surprised if so"

X sighed, taking Iskalls words into possibility.

"What ever it is, it's probably the reason we're here"

Etho sighed, staring at his gloved hands.

The few living friends sat in silence, Xisuma thinking, Tango trying not to break down again, everyone else just focusing on the situation.

Iskall frowned, taking this moment to address the items they got from the chest, throwing them down into the middle.

"We should figure out who gets What"

Iskall spoke before the hermitcraft members made thier decisions.

3 Golden Apple's - Iskall, Xisuma, Tango
A few armor pieces - chest plate for mumbo, boots for Etho
a sword - Mumbo
dirt blocks - Xisuma
half a stack of diamonds - equally destributed.
totem of undying - Grian

"I still can't belive that Grian got the Totem, sure he's probably quite likely to die soon and all-"

Iskall complained, being cut of by a British 'Hey!!' from the Blonde haired male.

"Iskall stop complaining, out of us all Grian can probably bring it to good use"

X sighed, tucking the items into his inventory.

"I'm not complaining!"

Iskall... complained...

"we should get going, getting out of here should be the top priority"

Etho spoke, putting on the iron boots he claimed.

and so the group continued, not knowing what to expect yet again.