Part 18

"You can't save everyone, Xisumavoid"

The blade went through Iskalls stomach, blood spilling out at the speed of a waterfall. Or blood-fall if you wish- You could hear Tangos jaw drop, the male frozen from the sight, staring without a choice. X watched the cyborg drop the sword, holding his own guts in his hands with a smile, dropping onto his knees, the message in thep chat proving everyone's question weedy ùwú 64 of .

[ȉ̵̘͇̬̙ş̴̼̦̥̤͍̬̪͎͐̀k̵̨̛͉̬̰̙̗̰̺̮̀̅͐̎͘ͅa̵͖̾́ľ̶͉̾̃̄̅̓̍͒̓̽̿̓̕l̵̛̜̘̺̘͎̃̍̀̈́̀͘̚8̶̨̛̮̘͂̀̇̏̃̈̋̍̈́̊̉̌͘͝5̷̛̱̯͇̤̱̖͓͓̼̥̬͕͒̾̈́̆͛̊̿̒̔́͒̈͝͝ ̴̫̜͓̬̆ď̵̛̛̟̞̙̳͚̯͍̗͓̱̦̩͇̖̲̈́̓̅̅͋̏̊̏̐̑͝i̸̧͗̉͆̀̔̉̊͊̍̈́̓̎̊̕͝ę̶͈͚͈̞̅̈́̈͛̋̉̀̇̕͘͝d̴͇̥̣͌̈́̑̄̑̂̄͗̌̐̑]

"Holy crap-"

Tango managed to choak out the words, turning away in discust, trying not to gag. Xisuma on the other hand was silent, stand standing a few blocks away with his back to the scene.

Tango had finaly stood up rubbing his elbow in slight pain being the thing he landed on when Xisuma shoved him out of the way. He walked over to the taller male, putting a hand on his sholder, X shoving it off with quite abit of force.

"ouch-"

He mumbled, quiet enough for no one to hear him even if they were in the same block.

They stood in silence, Tango fiddling with the bottom of his shirt that just managed to show under his vest. He looked over a Xisuma, the male looked as still as stone, kinda scary.

"Xisuma? Are you okay dude..?"

Tango broke the silence, Xisuma still silent with no reaction, it kinda annoyed him. The red-eyed male sighed, deciting to continue walking away, looking for a way to get out of this mess of a forest. He noted down the coordinates of the place X stood around in, walking away silently.

His feet hit the Podzol once again, his hands in his pockets and his head down. Tango walked along the Unkown forest, not really watching where he was going, his mind busy walking down memory lane of him, Impulse and Zedaph.

He remembered meeting Impulse at first, the two got along better than anything known. They were inseparable, always hung out in thier free time. Then when Zed joined in season 5, they'd alredy heared of each other before then and had became quite good friends too, having him around was great. The friendship became trully complete when the Derps had joined the group, it was great.

Tango wiped the tears forming in his eyes, he missed his friends so much, he missed everyone. He didn't know how he was going to do it, but he WILL kill EX. If it's the last thing he does.

---

Abit short, yet emotional, like my life
art post coming soon let me just get better WiFi! :D