Part 10

"We should.. we should continue before the mobs find away around the dirt"

Iskall turned around, starting to walk along, the other hermits following along after having a moment of silence for thier dear Canadian friend.

And so they continued, not taking any time to 'relax', all of them too eager to get out of here and soon.

"Etho is dead"

Grian mumbled, walking beside mumbo and slightly dragging his feet. the Blonde's eyes alredy bloodshot from the other hermits deaths and shed tears.

"Hey G, I'll figure out a way to bring them back"

Xisuma tried to get some hope back to Grians eyes, looking away when he didn't get a reaction.

Iskall sighed, walking in front of the group and staring at Mumbos sword, slowing down abit to give it back to him, mumbling a 'Thanks' before speeding up again. Tango, walking a few blocks behind Iskall, staring at his hands, flashback of Impulse's death flashing in his brain, getting a silent sob from the red eyed male.

"Tango? are you alright?"

Xisuma cought up with the fellow hermit, getting a nod from Tango, though they both knew that was a lie.

the hallways filled with silence, turning every few blocks and a few rooms scattered around the area, iskall looking in to make sure they don't miss anything.

"I'm getting tired"

Grian yawned, leaning on Mumbo Jumbo for support.

"Hey X? mind if we take a break?"

Mumbo called, getting a nod from the Brit. everyone sat down on the cold concrete floor, Grian leaning on Iskall as a pillow, the Swede too tierd to even care.

After less then an hour the hemrits had all fallen asleep, Mumbo being the only sleepless one, sitting around, staring out the never ending night.

the mustached male roamed around, walking into the room they would pass next, freezing once the sound of a trip wire echoed in his head, his hands shaking though he was too scared to move, the sound of TNT being the only thing in his head.

[Mumbo Jumbo blew up]

The explosion was deafening, the echo as bad as the explosion itself, waking up everyone.

"Mumbo? Mumbo!"

Grian was shaking his lifeless friend, a few tears rolling down his face, his eyes dry with the never ending tears from the other hermits deaths.

"Oh my God- he looks like he went through a blender-"

Tango mumbled, staring at the after math. the scene was like a car crash, a disturbing sight but you just can't look away.

"Mumbo - please no-"

Iskall was on his knees, tearing up beside the fellow architects.. one being dead that is..

The half cyborg sat there, looking over burns and tears over his friend, he grabbed the Diamond sword laying there, hiding it in his inventory. Grian, now hugging Iskall, mumbled somthing, getting Iskalls attention.

" Hm?"

Iskall looked up, looking over Grian with tearful eyes.

"Can we move on..?"

Grian mumbled, standing up with shaky legs, getting a nod and another hug from Iskall, the two walking away from Mumbo.

"Are you.. are you guys alright?

Tango asked, looking away, realizing his not making anything better.

" Can we just.. get going? "

Iskall mumbled, getting a nod from Xisuma and Tango, the group of 4 silently walking away from the scene, Tango looking back every few seconds.

Silence filled the hallways yet again, every now and then a sniffle or pause from the architects.

" Xisuma?"

Tango asked randomly, catching up with the brit, getting his attention.

"Yes Tango?"

Xisuma looked over, wondering what his American friend needed answers for.

"Sorry if this sounds mean, but how ARE you do chill? you've witnessed 7 hermitcraft perma-die"

Tango frowned, raising a brow as he tilted his head like a confused puppy, walking along as he waited for X to come up with an answer.

"I don't know Tango, I really don't"

Xisuma half lied, knowing that if he wasn't looked up to and the so called leader of the group, he might as well be balling on the ground.

Tango nodded, looking away as they continued walking, the never ending question of 'Who's Next?'

---

Lmao I forgot I should probably update this stuff and write

Oof.

Any theories so far?