Period problems Rin Okumara x reader fan fiction

You were sitting in a desk getting high on painkillers and munching on chocolate. "Mr. Okumara may I go to the bathroom?" You ask Yukio "Yes you may but why are you taking your bag?" "I'll tell you why if you tell me why 9+10=21."you said stepping out of the room.

"Way to go 4 eyes."Yukio closed his eyes realizing what he said.

Y/n Pov You look down at your legs hoping that they weren't full of blood. You sigh. Well at least I'm not out of pads you thought to yourself in the bathroom stall. You walk out and get back to class. "You ok?"Rin asked you nodded yes.

~~~~~~Time Skip After school~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Y/N do you wanna do something later on?" Rin asked nervously. You start crying for no apparent reason."Are you ok Y/n. Shh it's gonna be alright." Rin whispered " Hey how about we go to your dorm and I'll bring a romantic comedy, chocolate, painkillers, and chips."Rin asks "OK " you replied "This is why I love you." You thought aloud.You and Rin go to your dorm and watch Angus,Thongs and the perfect snogging. (A/N snogging means kissing) You eat dark chocolate as Rin slowly falls asleep. "Yo Devilboy wake the fuck up." Rin throws the pillow at you. "Ow that hurt." You say as you throw a pillow at Rin.Rin playing the role of the cocky boyfriend saying,"Hey why don't you sleep on me for a while." Rin says "Well aren't we cocky." You say playfully. "Oh not like that Y/N just like well um."He rubbed the back of his neck nervously. Him being the hopeless romantic he was you got the message and slowly fell asleep with Rin.

SORRY IT WAS SHORT AND STUPID I WAS HIGH ON MUSIC WHEN I WROTE THIS LOL DON'T KNOW WHY I AM TYPING IN ALL CAPS :P BYEEZZZZ