Bloody Hell

RIN POV:
I woke up to the sound of my little brother and my girlfriend going at it again. "Well if you weren't such a fucking hard ass, maybe he'd actually want to learn something!" I heard her screech from the kitchen. "Well it's not my damn fault, he's incompetent." Yukio yelled back at her. I felt like a child watching their parents fight in the middle of the night. "Rin may be hard headed, Yukio, but he damn sure isn't incompetent. You of all people know that." She said quietly with anger in her tone. I heard her loud heels clack against the wooden floor as she walked out of the dorm room.
"Dammit." I heard Yukio mumble. I decided to crawl out of my bed. "Yukio what the hell did you do to my girlfriend?" He scoffed. "More like what the hell did she do to me." "What you talkin' bout Willis?" I asked sitting down in front of Yukio. He unraveled his sleeve to show a fresh bleeding cut that slid down his arm diagonally. "She scratched me." He whispered stroking the wound. "Damn. Did you, did you hit her back?" I asked, my voice trembling. "No, of course not." He stammered. "What were you fighting about?" Yukio sighed. "We were fighting about you nii-san." "What? Why?" I knew why. I just didn't want my little brother to think I heard much of the argument. "Because you aren't doing well in your training." Yukio explained. "Oh. I Should probably go look for her." I tried to break away from the conversation. "Nii-san wait!" Yukio called for me to back but, I didn't listen. I didn't have half of an idea to where the hell she could be. So I decided to Mephisto. Normally she'd vent and get money from him when she was pissed. I walked off of dorm territory toward a large mansion. I knocked on the door and rang the doorbell. My tall elder brother swung open the door. His purple sleep mask pulled up over his head. "What the hell do you want?" He asked grumpy rubbing his eyes. "Y/n had a fight with Yukio earlier and she walked out. I don't know where the hell she went. I thought she would've been here but, I guess not." Mephisto laughed. "Wait, hold up. Lemme get dis straight. Your girlfriend and your brother were arguing in the wee wee hours?" He asked rhetorically. "Yeah and?" He laughed again. "What were they fighting about?" He tried to hide a giggle. "Me." He chuckled. "I'm dead. Don't come wake me up with that bullshit no more!" He said closing his door still laughing. "Damn clown." I mumbled grabbing my cell phone out of my pocket. I dialed her number. It rang for what seemed like eternity. "Oh. Hi Rin." She greeted. "Y/n where are you?" "Um. You heard the fight didn't you." "Of course I heard the damn fight. Who the hell yells at 3am and doesn't expect anyone to hear." "I'm sorry Rin. It's just he got me so mad when he was talking about you and I..." She didn't finish her sentence. All I heard from the other line was tears."Hey it's okay don't cry you can come back and we'll work it out." "S - sure I'd love that."
LE END ♡ ♡ ♡
So how'd it go. I know it wasn't like my usual bullshit that I write but it's something right. For the next chapter I'm thinking about having Bon, Rin, and Shima start a band and they don't let any girls join. Idk just an idea. TTYL ♡♡♡ bitches.