chapter 3

"Riin!" You cried. "Y/n nii-san isn't here right now he went shopping." Yukio stated. For some weird ass mother fucking reason you started crying. "Y/N what's wrong do I need to call a doctor?" Yukio panicked. "N..no I'm just on my period." "Oh is there anything I can do for you? Do you have cramps?" He asked. "Yes I do.Can you call Rin and ask him to buy some midol?" You asked kindly. "Y..Yes y/n." Yukio responded as he walked out of the room. Uggh where the he'll is that nurse bitch when you need her ass. Ring ring ring. WTF is someone calling me. You look around trying to find the source of the sound. You looked at your phone and it read in big letter Shiemi. Uggh what the he'll this bitch want. "Hi Shiemi." "Hi y/n we were wondering if you wanted to go to the beach with us at 3:00?" "Um sure I'll be there at 2:00 so we could get ready together." "Great oh and can you ask Rin-chan and Yukio if they want to come." "OK bye Shiemi." You said as you hung up the phone. "Y/n what's wrong I'm here it's okay." Rin yelled as he walked into the room. "I'm fine Rin. Shiemi called and asked if you and Yukio wanted to come with us to the beach." "Hell no I'm not letting you go to beach." Rin snapped sorrta. "Why what did I do?" You asked sounding childlike. "Nothing y/n I just don't want you to have mood swings all over the place...Shima's already scared of you enough as it is." He whispered that last part. "Nii-san sir Pheles wants me to go on a mission I'll be back tomorrow okay don't blow anything up while I'm gone." "Bye Yukio." You both said in unison. "Now what the fuck do we do?" Y/n asked boredness taking over her.
"Well we could go blow shit up." Rin suggested. "Do you want the Vatican to kill the fuck out of you?!" "No no I guess not." "You're retarded you know." Ring Ring Ring. "Who the fuck?" You said as you answered the phone. "Hi y/n where are you everyone is at the beach waiting." "Well umm yeah about that I don't think I can hang out with you guys this week." "Why are you sick I'll be right over." The busty blonde said while she hung up the phone. "Rin where's my God damn midol." You asked sounding aggravated. "R..right here y/n." Rin answered handing you the pretty box. "Riiinnnn you got the wrong kind. I only use midol teen you know the pretty green box!" "Oh OK I'll go back to store." Nooo don't leave me here all alone. "OK bye Rin-chan." I'm so fucking bored." I wonder what Rin and Yukio have in the fridge. Oooh apple pie. Oooh ice cream. Oooh broclli... wait what. Ooh cake..now where are the chips. FOUND DEM!!!!! Yass pringels. Oh shits I need to eat this before Rin gets back. Hold up didnt that bitch Shiemi say she was coming drop by asking if I was sick n shit. That thot need to get all the way the fuck out of my businesses. Oh oh shit that's Rin he coming oh fuck. You thought to yourself as you hid the chosen in the very high cabinet that you knew he couldn't reach. "Hey babe I'm back." Rin called as he walked into the kitchen. "Since when do you call me babe." Ding dong!!!! "Shiit it's probably Shiemi. Fuck I hate company." "Hi y/n Hi Rin." The blonde said. "Y/n why weren't you at the beach we were worried." Shiemi asked concerned. "Umm Well you see I'm kinda on my period and I'm an anti-social fuck." "Well umm OK see you at school I guess." Now I can finally take a God damn nap. But just as young y/n thought it was safe to nap her uterus had other things in store for her...CRAAAAMMMMPPPPSSSSS!!! "RIN WHERE'S MY FUCKING MIDOL!!"
LE end. Poor Rin having to deal with y/n and her lady problems. Teehee. Ps. So sorry if it sucked I tried. :P Have q nice day bunnies.