Chapter 2 next month

You wake up in the wewe hours of the night with blood all over your pants. "Aaaaaaahhhh." You screamed. Am I dead? You asked yourself. Oh yeah I forgot I'm a girl and girls get periods right? Of course dumb ass. Shut up. While you and your inner self were having an interesting conversation Rin walked inside of your room looking horrified. (A/N you, Rin,and Yukio share a dorm room or whatever the hell you call it ) " Y/n what the hell happened to you?" Rin asked sounding worried. " Well I'm on my period again." You answered. "Well since I don't have any money do you wanna harass Mephisto?" He asked hoping you would say yes. "Hell yes!" You exclaimed while your fist pumped into the air. "Umm but first you need to change your clothes."  " Oh ok."

   Time skip

"Mephisto get your ass down here!" You exclaimed. "Yeah clowny can't you see I'm broke I need money." Rin yelled. "How much do I owe you two for your silence?" Mephisto asked. "2000 each." You suggested. "Hell yeah!" Rin exclaimed agreeing with you. "Fine you two don't get into trouble." Mephisto said as he dropped down 4000.

"Now let's go to a corner store." "Ok" You replied. As you and Rin walked into the store you spotted Hershey's chocolate. Rin saw you gawking at it so he grabbed it off the shelf he also grabbed pain killers, pads,a few tampons,and (insert favorite chip here) .

"Rin why do you always do stuff for me when I'm in my monthly blood bath?" You asked. Rin chuckled looked at you and said " Because I love you." " You deserve way better than me." You told Rin.

"What makes you think that ?" He asked with worry in his eyes. "Well I thought you liked Shiemi." "Oh Y/n you're such an idiot."Rin announced . "Why?" You asked sounding confused. "Oh shut up and kiss me already." Rin said. And you did just that.
I'm sorry if it sucked I was bored and I didn't have any ideas and blah blah blah blah. If you want another chapter vote or comment. Byeeezzzz.