Chapter 8 (I Think...)

"Wake up sleepy head." Rin said as he shook you left and right. ''I'm up." You groaned. "Come on you woke up late again." "Really what time is it?" "It's 7:30pm." "OH MY GOD! I had shit to do!" You exclaimed."Haha chill Yukio rescheduled your doctors appointment." He said as he kissed your forehead. "Rin I'm hungry. Can you make me some sukiyaki please." You asked. "Sure!" He exclaimed. "Yummy!" "Yeah nii-san this sukiyaki taste great." Yukio agreed. "Haha thanks." "Y/n are you sure you don't need to go to the bathroom?" Yukio asked as he pointed at the red stain on your pants. "Oh shit! I'll brb okay." Y/n zoomed out of the room. "What's wrong with y/n?" Rin asked. "*sigh*Do you remember what we talked about a few months ago?" "Oh that now I remember but I have one question." "Go ahead and ask Nii-san." "Will she leave a trail when she walks around the house?" "You're an idiot." Yukio facepalmed. "I'm back." "What's up with the new pants?" "I bled through my other ones." "Oh." Rin blushed. "Y/n can you go clean up after yourself?" Yukio asked as he pointed towards the bathroom. "Oh I'm sorry Yukio I forgot I do that sometimes." You weeped. "It's okay just try not to forget next time alright." "Okay."
"Rin!" "Y/n you don't have to yell I'm right here." Rin said while he flipped on his side to face you. "Sorry Little Boy Blue." "What do you want y/n." "I want somebody to hold me." Y/n said as she started to tear up. "Please don't cry. Please. A pretty girl like you should never cry." "I'm not pretty." Y/n sobbed."That's just your opinion." "What's yours?" "I think you're beautiful." "I love you Rin." "I love you too y/n." Rin said softly as he kissed your forehead and you both fell asleep happily.
I'm sorry I haven't been uploading lately I have been really depressed and I'm trying to make my mom believe that I need a therapist but she won't believe me :( Love y'all ttyl xoxo! If anyone really wants me to update and I haven't yet just send me a DM so I can get right on it ;)