mother nature is a b!tch, period

Thank you to star_trekkie for the amazing plot/idea
"*Yawn*good morning Rin." Your head sharply turns to the side looking at the empty spot on the bed. "RIN WOKE UP EARLY?!!" She asked herself with a facial expression that showed shock and disbelief. OMG I leaked blood all over his sheets what the Fu(k am I gonna do? Okay okay don't panic just lightly Peel the sheets back and put em in the washer.
"Y/n what the he'll is all that blood?!!!" Rin asked/yelled as he ran in the room and check for cuts and scrapes. "What the he'll is going on in hear?" Yukio asked. Period mouthed y/n. "Oh, Rin get up. Me and you are going to have a serious talk about female reproductive organs. And the female reproductive system." Yukio shuts the door and walks Rin to the other room. "Rin women have this thing called a vagina you see." "Well no shit four eyes. I'm not that fucking stupid." "OK so women have their periods every month for 2-10 days. This happens because every month you build a home for sperm and that home builds up shit in it so all the useless shit rots away because if it doesn't the sperm won't stay.'' "Ummm okaayy why didn't they teach us this in health class?" "The academy doesn't have a health class." "Whhhhaaaa they don't." "Yeah if you would pay attention instead of sleep you would know this." "Hey, boys I think your both gonna have to go to the store and buy me some pads,tampons,midol,chips,choclate,key lime pie flavored yogurt,guacamole,salsa,and cheese dip. "Yukio did you get all that?" Rin asked. "Ummmm." Yukio responded.
GUYZ I'LL PROBABLY UPDATE WAYYY MORSE BECAUSE ITS SUMMER HERE SO I DON'T HAVE ANY FU(K!NG SCHOOL. YAY!!!! AND GO FOLLOW star_trekkie and slide into her DMs.