prologue

(Emma's POV)  btw this is a Flashback to the beginning of the movie (I'm still new at this as well) I was holding Madison while my other daughter Y/n was being held in Madison's arms because she was only 3 months old while mark was looking for our son Andrew I can hear him yelling his name "ANDREW" he yells he keeps until we see the titan Godzilla walking towards the building I hear Y/n crying while I hear Madison saying "no" then she tried to calm down Y/n but she was just to scared we kept hearing Andrew saying "DAD" and that was the day we lost Andrew when the attack was over we all went to our new home "mommy is it just me and baby sister now" Maddie says "yes it is" I say "I'm sorry Maddie but you got Y/n and now Andrew is in a better place" I start crying "then I'll protect Y/n/n no matter what" she says I start to smile then I say "that's a good thing cause you are her guardian angel now" I say she smiles that's when I notice that Y/n woke up from her nap smiling at Madison then she starts clapping for her she looks so beautiful and reminds me of Andrew "Maddie why don't you take your sister and go choose your room you'll be sharing with her" I say "okay" she says as she picks Y/n up and takes her upstairs while I go to the kitchen where Mark Is "I miss him" I say "I know but he'll be watching over Maddie and Y/n now" he says I embrace him and he does the same never forgetting the day we lost our son.

Maddie's POV 

Me and Y/n chose the big room because for her crib so when I wait for mommy and daddy me and baby sister play peek a boo I put my hands on my eyes "where did sissy go?" I say she looks around and I take my hands off my eyes "Peek a boo here's sissy" I say as she giggles and claps she put's her hands on her eyes "Where did Y/n go?" I say in a questioning sound she takes her hands off her eyes "Peek a boo there she is" I say happy the she giggles even more with the biggest smile ever then she stops and has a funny face "what's wrong Y/n/n?" I ask with a questioning sound the she does something really cute she let's out the cutest sneeze ever I gasp and giggle and she let's out another sneeze and she smiles and giggles "double bless you" I say as I tickle her little belly she then grabs my finger and put's it in her mouth she's not teething yet so it's okay "I love you sis" I say then she did something amazing "Maddie" she says and I look at her so happy so I pick her up and take her down stairs "mom dad you won't believe it" I say with excitement "what is it Maddie?" mom says "what's up kiddo?" dad says "sissy said her first word" I tell them and they put me in the baby in the baby chair "come on sissy say it again" I say and she smiles "Maddie" she says while trying to reach for me and they look so happy "it looks like your her role model apparently kiddo" dad says mom takes her out of the baby seat and hands her to me and she smiles at me "okay we we're thinking what did you want your room to be painted?" mom asks and I look at sissy "me and sis decided the color mint green" I say and sissy claps in agreement "mint green it is then daddy will help unpack I will get the paint" mom said me and sissy go upstairs to get ready to paint our bedroom and unpack for our room.

Marks POV

It was finally the kids bedtime I go in to check on Maddie but she wasn't in there but I already know where she is I look at Y/n's crib and she was in there cuddling with her sister which is adorable I walk over to her crib and put the blanket over them and turn on the lamp I got Y/n and close the door and walk to bed "let me guess she's in the crib with Y/n again?" Emma asks "yea it's really adorable they're attached to each other like glue" I say I crawl into bed and cuddle up to Emma "they're 2 pea's in a pod" Emma says "she's her guardian angel" I say as I kiss Emma's cheek "goodnight Emma" I say "Goodnight Mark" Emma says as we hold each other and fall asleep with the peace and quiet in the house.

(HEY YALL I updated this a little bit but just incase shout out to slinky-Dogg for helping me with how to put videos on here anyways this will have spoilers in it but the videos should help if not go to amazon prime video it's free anyways yea I decided to make a flashback if it's not like the movie my bad anyways I'll put Slinky's profile on here check her out anyways I'll see you later GALAXY OUT!)

her shout out