Chapter 21: Louis's Birthday

Niall's Pov

We were all standing in front of Simon and Selena . No one dared to move or say anything . Suddenly Selena Said " Hey" . I think i should apologize , i miss my eating buddy and right now i'm hungry . "Hey Selena , can i talk to you alone for a few minutes " i said . She looked at me and said " Sure" . We went next to the ramp .i looked at her and said " I want to say sorry . Sorry for what happened last year at the party . And sorry because i was too busy to stop them . I miss u buddy ! " . She looked at me and said " you are forgiven . All they had to do was to apologize. Plus i had a nice year at oddly stars , i now have amazing friends. Don't tell them what to do to be forgiven , the have to find out alone . Now how about we go to MacDonalds ?  " "Ya,i'm starving " .  We went back to them . Simon looked at me . Well all of them were looking at me . Selena noticed that and said " Come on people move it . I wanna go home and eat . Uncle Si please call your driver to come . You too Uncle Cena we are gonna be divided in the two cars . My crew except Mark ,Zac , Miley and Ariana in the Cena Car plus Taylor Demitria , Justin and Cody . In the Cowell car Me , Zac , Mark , Ariana and Miley plus One Direction . And i need to call neymar to come get my motorcycle and our stuff ". She went away and started talking on the phone same with Simon and John Cena . Selena's crew went back to skateboarding while my dear Friends started looking at me with the look of "tell us everything " I just shrugged my shoulders . Selena ended her phone call and came back to us well me actually. Simon and John came back to us when they ended their calls. " The drivers are on their way " said simon and John . "Neymar is on his way too " said Selena while jumping up and down excited. "Haven't seen him in a while ?" Asked Louis sassily , looks like someone is mad that he didn't get his crime partner back and i got my eating partner." You have no idea tomlinson , with all the football practice at Oddly Stars i barely saw him. " she said . "Wait he was at Oddly Stars ?  He told us he was going to Train with the Barcelona team " exclaimed Liam  " he didnt lie because the barcelon team was at oddly stars " said selena . " Well he didn't tell us that !" Sassed Louis . 3 cars pulled in front of us . Simon's Limo , Cena's Limo and a nisan 350z . Out  of The nisan came out Neymar and Nickki . Nicki came to Liam and they hugged . Then she came in front of selena and hugged then nickki said " It's been a while " selena started laughing that she looked like she was about to cry then she said " a while !! it's been a week sweetheart" . Then she looked behind nickki and saw neymar . Her eyes began to sparkle as she ran up to him and hugged him so tight that he started turning bleu. Mark came to her and told her to let go . Neymar looked shocked , we all were , selena was never physically strong. She looked around her and said " alright people let's move . "  we pilled into the limos just like she told us a while ago. Simon got into the limo with us . *On the ride home*

"Simon tell the  driver to please put this Cd so we could listen to some music " said selena while handling the Cd to Simon . " Alright . Claude can you please put this Cd on . " whistle by Flo.Rida started playing . Zac & Mark sarted singing , selena soon joined them followed by Ariana and Miley . Selena started raping in the song . When the song endend , both limos , the nisan and neymar on the motorcycle pulled in front of the house . "Alright everybody get your bags and follow me , selena you know where to find your room " . I followed selena into her room while she started to unpack. When she was done , she got her car keys . I looked at her weirdly . "Come on Nialler , we said we'd go to MacDo's , Right ?! " said selena . She went to the garage and revealed a Red Nisan 350z . We got in the car and went to MacDos. We ordered, we talked , we ate ,we talked , we payed and we went home. As we enter the house 4 angry band mates sitting in the living room. Selena went to her room . And i went to the kitchen .

Louis's pov

I am furious right now.

Selena forgave niall only . Wow . Nickki saw her a week ago! Neymar was at the same place where she was. WHY THE HELL DIDN'T THEY TELL US !