Chapter 15 : Be my fiancee and Tour with Sel

Zayn's Pov 

I was woken up by Perrie and a bucket of cold water . " Jesus can't a man get his beauty sleep ?" i said ."You can  sleep but when we hear  what happened with Selly on her date yesterday " she said . I groan . " Really do i have to listen ?" i said . she said " yes. the rest of the boys will " " fine , let's go" i said . we came down  stairs and found a wet  Liam , Louis , Niall and Harry and the girls .i said " What happened with you guys ?" " We went to Selena's room to wake her up but each time we twisted the door knob , water would be spilled on us . " Said Louis . then Niall said " It's Like she knew we would wake her . " " She is really smart . How did she  come up with it ?" Said Harry . We heard her from behind us saying " It's Easy when your an A+ Student " " Are you serious ? come on we all got wet " said Demi . " Sorry Hun , But beauty Sleep is important , plus i was up all night writing new songs . " said Selena . " Now tell us what happened " Said Tay Tay. 

Selena's Pov

" We went to the beach . he had a romantic picnic set up . we swam and danced a slow dance , then we ate  and watched  the sun set . then i said it's beautiful . he said NO !you're  beautiful . then he leans in we kissed. " 

I looked around me , and found heir jaws had dropped to the floor . so i said" Should i continue ?" " There is more?" said Zayn . " He remembered that i like taking a picture of happy moments or special events, so we took lots of pictures . then he gave me a ring " the girls said " AWWWWWW, This so romantic " then demi said "And Cute " while giggling " Yeah and we're planing a second date soon " Suddenly my phone rang .

(S:Selena _: Jacob )

S:Hello ?

_: Hello , this is Jacob Smile , is this Selena Gomez ?

S: Yes , How may i help you ?

_: Well our model couldn't make it to the bad ass photoshoot. so we talked to mister Cowell and he said you might be interested 

S: Yes, Of Course , Where ? 

_: Brazil

S: Oh, I'm in Brazil , Right now , where can  we meet ?

_:At 11 o'clock , my company  : Smile Magazine

S: Okay, I'll be there. 

Then he hung up . 

I looked at the boys and the girls then screamed " I'm doing the Bad ass Photoshoot with Smile Magazine . Ahhhhhhh! "

*At 11 O'clock * 

I arrived at the Company , I went to talk to the secretary .

_ Hello, I Have a meeting with mister Jacob 

_Yes , Selena Gomez , Right ?

_Yes

I went to his office , signed the contract . Then started the Photoshoot . When i went home i was attacked by Questions

_ How was it ?

_ Has Fun ?

_ I wanna know everything 

i sat on the sofa and started telling them what happened at the photoshoot "I met Logan Lerman and Chaning Tatum . It was a two men , one women , photoshoot , i was looking sexy , they gave me the outfit that i was wearing , The boys we're Shirtless. It was Awesome . i got their numbers , they invited me to a party, That's it "

*1 Month Later *

The World Cup was Over . The Magazine was out , i was very busy , Justin Asked me to be his girlfriend on our second date . i took Neymar and Nickii to London, we went to the EMAS. I released my First Album " Kiss & Tell" It was #1 on the billboard and Itunes. I won best Femeale Singer at the KCA. Demi and I are working on a Movie Together It's Called Princess Protection Program , we have a duet together it's called One and the Same . it was released on Youtube and it has more then 3,0000 viewers in 2 days , Everything is going well for me but i haven't seen  the 1D Boys for a while , I hope they're Okay