Chapter 13: Jamie is Over

Selena's Pov 

I became best friends with El and Perrie . I know what you're thinking , Perrie? as in your crush's Girlfriend ? well, yes, i guess having a bit of a crush on Neymar is helping me get over Zayn . Even tho i still have  a very old crush on Justin that i haven't told anybody about. 

Today Neymar came to my room and said " I need your help." " With what ?"" I like a girl , she isn't famous. i wanna ask her on a date, you have to help me, please""of course, i'll your my best buddy,""Thanks Cupid" was the last thing he said before leaving the room . 

2 weeks later 

Guess what ? my crush for Neymar Vanished  and the one for Zayn isn't very strong anymore , Neymar got the girl , with my help of course .

I was sitting on the sofa while all the couples were on a date when the door bell rang , i went and open it . I found a Sad Justin . I let him in and said " What's wrong ?Why are you sad ?" he stsyed silent , we went to the living room put the inside on TV i saw his picture and jasmine's. the host said:"Teen sensation Justin Bieber  and Jasmine Village broke up after he caught her cheating on him with a guy from a club. sources said that she told justin :"Yes, I cheated on you , you're just for fame . i mean come on who can love you ? You're so stupid. So now we're over bye " Wow !! How the Biebz is going to take it ? stay turned for more. " then he turned the tv off. I walked to him and tears running down his face . i came close and hugged him and said " Justin don't cry she isn't worth it ! You can stay here and i will help you , you are important to me " he said " Selena you're the best " while hugging me tighter like i was gonna run away . suddenly the front door open , i see the boys and their girlfriends staring at us . so i just said the only thing that's on my mind " What's Up ?"

___________________________________________________________________________

I Hope to get more readers , i'm exited about writing this story 

_Vote 

_ Comment 

_Enjoy