Chapter 19: Preparing for Christmas

Simon's Pov

I woke up after a long night . The boys got totally wasted i had no time to see if Selena is okay ! I left my bed to go check on the boys and Selena . I went to Harry's room . He was sleeping like a totally wasted baby .Same with the rest of the boys . I arrived to Selena's room . I peaked inside the room . I saw the bed was made perfectly and selena never makes her bed . I started to freak out . I went to my office and called her after 3 rings she answered
(-selena / _ Simon )
-Hello ? Uncle Si ? Are you okay ?
_where are you Selena ?
-Funny Story Actually i'm in New York
_What ? When ? Why ? With who ?
-First you should watch the security cameras that i set up on your laptop of what happened yesterday . i left yesterday at night. you'll know when you watch the security cameras and i left to Zac and Mark Efron's House . now i'm at a college called Odly Stars in new york , I won't be able to call you for a year i'll be back next year at the next halloween party . i'm happy more then i was last night . Trust me i will become an amazing celebrity that you will be proud of , now i have to go i have class i'll see you in a year .                                                                                                                              Then she hung up . i opened my laptop and opened the security cameras system , and started watching the footage ......                           * Hours Later*

I sat in font of laptop stunned about what had happened yesterday to my little angel . I organised the party so she would be happy . Not so those idiots  would ruin it for her . And now she's gonna for a year . Well i think i should let them worry about her for a bit and that plan starts today . It was now 10:00 AM time to wake the 1D boys . I woke all of them up gave them Aspirin and a glace of water and told them we have a family meeting in 10 minutes . After 10 minutes the boys were in the living room. I sat in font of them waiting for them to ask me what's wrong .

Zayn's Pov

Simon woke us up . He gave each of us a glace of water and some Aspirin and told us we have a family meeting in 10 minutes . I got up took the Aspirin with water and went to the bathroom brushed my teeth and washed my face . Then went to my room and wore my black V-Neck shirt and some jeans and my shoes . I looked at my watch i only had 4 minutes left . I ran to the living room to find Liam,Harry,Niall and Louis sitting there looking at each other . I sat next to Louis and we waited for Simon and Selena . Simon came 2 minutes later . He sat in front of us and started looking at us . So harry asked " where is Selena ? We have to start the family meeting . Why didn't wake her Si ?" . Simon looked at him then all of us and Said dryly"Selena isn't included in the family meeting " Liam looked at him dumbfloded and Said " What ? That's my sister . How can you say she isn't included  ? "  Simon didn't answer instead he turned on his laptop and the TV and started working on his laptop . The boys & I started looking at Simon then each other . But then we hear a tune of excitement . We turn our head to the TV we see this gossip show on . Simon looks at us then turns the volume on . We look at him weirdly,Simon hate watching gossip show . We looked at the Tv . The host started talking about Simon's Party . She started say " Hello. This Sandra Willson and you're watching 《OMG ! GOSSIP 》 . Our Story today is about Simon Cowell and the party he hosted at his house in Honor of his Goddaughter "Selena Gomez " coming home from her tour with Her Brother Liam Payne and The rest of One Direction . Selena was cought running out of  the party at 02:00AM crying her angel costumes that was covered red liquid that appears to be red punsh ! Paparazzi tried chasing her but she lost them !! YOU GO SELENA ! A source from the party told us " Selena left the party . She was crying and she has push all over her Angel Costume and the people that did that were people that she trusted but i guess they weren't worth her trust " well you have it guys . Stay turned for more . At the end of the show all our jaws were dropped to the floor . Simon looked like he knew everything or at least something . Liam looked at Simon and said " What happened last night ? I can't remember everything is so blurry " Simon looked at him and then all of us then said " Watch and you'll  know " he then turned his laptop to us . Footage started playing . Then i realized it was from last night . There stood all of us around selena while red push was being spilled all over her . She started tearing up then went up to justin and said "were over " before running out of the door. Then the screen went black . I looked at liam he looked like he didn't expect this at all. He looked at Simon and said"where is selena ?" He looked at us and said "she left . She thought that after the tour things might get better .but i guess not. Obviously not " and then he said "i'm disappointing in all five of you . Because she was close to you more then the girls because of the tour" i looked at him and said "where is she ?" He looked at me weirdly and said " somewhere you'll never find her " without even blinking .

*1 month after selena left *

Harry's Pov

Almost everyone in the house is sad about her leaving . Simon won't tell us where she went . Liam is very sad he is trying to be happy because well it's Christmas . Zayn looks worried ,he is always sad even Perrie can't cheer him up. I know he like her. No no he loves her he's just too stupid to tell her even admit it. Niall is not happy anymore he's now the sad leprechaun that misses his eating buddy . Louis is trying to cheer everyone one up and by everyone i mean Liam,Zayn,Niall,Taylor,Demi,Justin and the rest of Selena's friends that are sad about what they did to her . And me well , i really don't know what to do anymore , i guess it won't be a Merry Happy Christmas after all . I was sitting on the couch watching a gossip show , it was hosted by Sandra Willson who said " Many Celebrities have been vanishing  and their last pictures are always taken at airports , weird right ?! well some sources have spilled that all of them are in the same city , in the same country , In the same building . You guys are probably wondering who are those Celebrities that left and Vanished . well we have some exclusive pictures and names of a big number of celebrities together at airports . Like The Jonas Brother. Miley cyrus . Taylor lautner. Ariana Grande. Austin Mahone.Vanessa Hudgens . Debby Ryan . Laura Morano . Prince Royce . And the most perfect picture of The Efron Twins &..... SELENA GOMEZ !! Wowww ! " Other than Celebrities there are WWE stars and models that are leaving . Their destination is still unknown . Stay turned for more " . As she said that i finally realized that i wasn't alone . There stood Liam ,Niall, Louis and Zayn. They all looked hopeful. While Zayn looked jealous and was glaring at The Efron Twins. Then Liam said " I miss her. I want her home . Why did we do that to her ?! " Niall said"I don't know what we were thinking but we aren't the only ones Demi won't leave her room while Taylor looks like a zombie and justin is hooking up with a lot of ladies to try and get over selena " Louis said " It's his fault after all he invited kendell , Kylie and Lorde and more people ! "

Selena's Pov

I've been i oddly stars for a month now . Tomorrow it's louis's birthday ! Oh well ....Here we are family no one treats other in a wrong way . I'm happy i made this decision . The studies here are weird . I'm friends with everybody . My grades are always A+ so you can say i like studying more now .  They ask us to write song . Create books. Write Movies ....  they teach us to box like the WWE superstars . John Cena is the creator of the school . He's a nice man he trained me a few times . He knows everything that happened to me . He's like my Uncle Si wrestler version. Mark and I . Well..... i couldn't be happier . We have acting coaches . And we take dance classes .The best of them . Yesterday Me , Mark , Nina , Ian ,Zac , Ariana ,and Austin did the Christmas tree . We hung the light and we put up the tree . While we had Christmas songs on . Also we hung the mistletoe . The gifts were under the tree . I know you're wondering how did you get the gifts . 2 words : ONLINE SHOPPING . I even bought gifts for Simon and his signed artists that i used to call family and friends . Anyway , Remember the band that Louis discovered ? 5 Seconds Of Summer well they are here too with another band called The vamps . They are all good friends . John Wants to make a Christmas photo album so every move we make is kept by pictures and video  and he wants to put a couple of them on the internet . We all don't mind i know Simon will be happy to actually see me ! Well see a picture of me . And John asked us to write a song for Christmas . Witch i am exited for . I also am going to help some of my friends writing theirs . I'm so happy with my friends here .
_______________________________________
Hey guys :)  This is a pre-Christmas Chapter .
I hope you guys like it . I know there isn't mush action in it but later in the story there might be . Anyway My spelling might not be correct sometimes because well i'm lebanese . So yeah ! I hope you guys like the story .
Love you XX _CelebsLover6
- Enjoy
-Vote
-Comment