Chapter 8 : The Game

Selena's POV

After i performed with Shakira, I went to wish good luck to the players. I arrived in front of Neymar and said " I wanna give you a charm necklace . he took it, put it around his neck and said " Thanks for being here, i finally got to see you again" So i kissed his cheek while hugging him. I looked at the people that i invited . Demi Looked Happy , Taylor S and Harry were flirting. Louis and El were cheering , Niall was smiling and cheering. Liam looked Confused but happy , The wanted , Taylor Lautner, Nick and cody were enjoying the game. Justin was Smiling like he won the lottery , Zayn & His girlfriend were kissing at each goal. but they were watching the game. After Marcelo Helped Croatia score a goal without meaning too . I saw Neymar Winking at me then kiss the necklace while pulling it out of his shirt . I look at my friends i see Zayn and Justin Looking angry , while the others were  confused. I really don't get them anymore. After 5 minutes from Neymar kissing the necklace , he got a goal for his team , the score was now 1 croatia 1 Brazil. After 80 minutes the game ended by brazil winning 3-1 Yey ! 

Neymar left the field and came to me. while i could see the others looking for me . "Selena , you were right, it gave me luck, thank you" "No problem, We were always there, so it's my turn to be here""Well now, you got to meet the team""Okay".

Demi's Pov

The game ended Everybody was happy, we started looking for Selena  i said "let's go to the car , she might be there." we arrived at the car there was nobody. After 5 minutes she came out with Neymar and the team, She came closer to us and  said " Hey guys, i want you to meet Neymar and the team, They're staying with us ""Selena where are they gonna fit ?"said Taylor S. " My room is on the 3rd floor and they're gonna stay in the rest of the rooms on the 3rd floor" She said smiling. " But, you're a girl, my sister , No way " Said Cody " Your Sister ? Really ?Look i invited them to come so they are . DO NOT GET INTO MY BUSINESS"  I whispered to niall " She  changed " . we all went into the limo except Selena and the team " Come on, let's leave" Said liam." The boys wanna go with their car and Neymar and i are doing a race home" said Selena " No , No way, Selena please it's Dangerous" said Nathan. " No it isn't , see you home " she said while leaving 

After 5 minutes we saw 2 motorcycles speeding out of the parking, so we followed. we arrived at the house and saw Selena Jumping Up and Down. . She was chanting" I won, I won, i won" " that's so weird how could you win I've been doing this for years , how could you in 3 days master all this ? really ?" She continued singing " i won, i won ,i won "" Okay . Okay, what do you want ?"" I want you Jersey, and the keys of you blue Lamborghini for ever , the one i loveeee !" " No way , not the car , i'll buy you a new motorcycle and a skateboard if you leave the car " " well okay but the jersey ?" " No way"" Please she said doing the puppy dog eyes " Fine, Fine, just please stop the face " " Okay "