Chapter Fourteen

Hi! First of all I want to thank you all for 1k reads for this story!! This is amazing, thank you! :) I forgot to thank you for that in my last update because I was way to excited about Louis' birthday! :D But now THANK YOU! :)

Oh, and tomorrow is MY birthday! I can't wait!! :)

Btw, there is a question in the very end of this chapter. I would really appreciate it if you could all take 10 seconds to answer it. It would really help me with the upcoming chapters.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry's POV

 "Louis," a voice wakes me from a distance. "Louis!" It's coming from behind the curtain.

When I open my eyes, Louis is already sitting up on his bed, scratching his head.

"Morning," I mumble and a smile creeps onto my lips when he turns to look at me.

"Hey," he replies and smiles back at me. Only a couple of days ago he wouldn't have given me a smile in a million years.

"Louis," the voice yells again, this time closer.

"What's wrong?" I wonder. Louis only shrugs his shoulders.

"Lou, where's Harry?" the boy behind the curtain calls and pulls it away to appear in the room. It's the dark and handsome one, Zayn. "Harry's gone, he's not-"

That's when his eyes land on me. "Oh, um.." He looks somewhat puzzled.

"Yeah..." Louis chuckles adorably and gets up from his mattress, "he's here."

"I can see that," Zayn replies.

There is some awkward silence in the room before Zayn's eyes flicker back to me.

"How did that... when did that happen?" Zayn asks Louis, obviously still surprised about the situation.

"Last night. Was kinda spontaneous," Louis says, hobbling over to the big chest on the wall, but then he stops dead and flips around with wide eyes, quickly adding, "Nothing happend, though."

When Zayn only looks back at him with a bored expression, Louis visibly relaxes his shoulders and opens the chest to get a new shirt. The shirt he picks out doesn't look like it was ever folded before it went into the chest.

"Ooohkay then," Zayn says and frowns at Louis' weird reaction, before he looks at me closely. "He's not tied up," he says in a matter-of-fact tone.

"He didn't escape, did he?" Louis mumbles indifferently while taking off the shirt he has been wearing all night. I can't help but stare and my lips part without my control. His skin looks soft and he has the slightest tummy which makes me want to pinch it so bad. And I knew he had tattoos, I've seen glimpses of them before but I didn't know he had so many. He has quite a number of tattoos on his arms and also on his chest, just like me.

"He could have," Zayn counters at Louis' remark.

Louis pulls his fresh shirt over his chest and carelessly throws the other one to the ground, and I am finally able to pull my gaze off of him.

"I wouldn't have," I say quickly, looking at Zayn, "I didn't."

"And we can trust you because?" Zayn frowns again.

"It was my decision, Zayn," Louis chips in, "Just drop it."

"Alright boss," Zayn mutters, rolling his eyes.

"It's no big deal. We just slept..." Louis continues.

Suddenly a smirk forms on Zayn's lips. "Never said you didn't..." he smiles.