Itachi X Reader (Lemon)

(Y/N) - Your Name (Y/h/c) - Your hair color (Y/e/c) - Your eye color.

Again please note this has graphic content. If you do not like it please don't read.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You sighed while sitting up on a tree branch. You were the look out until Itachi and Kisame came back from an undercover mission. Kisame came back, but Itachi was still lingering on.

"Someone's obsessed" chuckled Kisame, as you glared down at him.

"I don't remember asking you" you said, as he smirked and avoided eye contact. 

The mission was suppose to be easy, go into the party, grab the information, and get the hell out. According to Kisame: Itachi got in, but he hasn't come back. You were furious because the both of them were supposed to be at the party, not just Itachi.

"If your so worried, go and get him" said Kisame, as you growled and threw a kunai close to his face.

"Shut up. I at least follow the mission rules. You decided that Itachi could not only handle himself, but left him for dead at a party. Now I don't even have intel nor do I get money from that party" you said, as Kisame chuckled.

"Someone sounds more and more like Kakuzu everyday" gloated Kisame, as you jumped down and you were about to kick Kisame with your right foot, but he blocked with his sword.

"Enough of that" said a voice, as you both stopped turning your heads to see Itachi walking over to the both of you.

"Mission complete?" you asked slowly lowering your foot, as Itachi narrowed his eyes.

"I'm not an amateur" said Itachi holding out a piece of paper.

You sighed grabbing it and then you summoned an owl. You tied the piece of paper to its leg and had it fly off to the leader.

"So shall we be off?" asked Kisame, as you growled while closing your eyes, but then you stopped when hearing a twig snap behind you.

Before you knew it the three of your were surrounded. Kisame chuckled, Itachi's eyes changed and you took out a kunai in each hand. The three of you ended up fighting off some ninjas and eventually you and Itachi got separated from Kisame. 

Once you were safe you sent out another owl to try and find Kisame to try and regroup. You soon paused when Itachi grabbed your arms and you blushed when he lifted up your shirt.

"W-what are you doing?" you asked, as Itachi looked at you seriously.

"You got hit by some shuriken" said Itachi, as you looked down and sighed.

You weren't a huge powerful ninja, but your power was somewhat unique. You could get sliced, punched, or have a broken bone, but you couldn't feel the pain. You became an Akatsuki because your village decided to run experiments on you to see if you could withstand anything and make you became an assassin more than a ninja. You couldn't take it anymore and you left.

Itachi removed the shuriken and  began stitching you up. You watched and blushed slightly seeing he was trying to be as gentle as possible. 

"You don't have to do that" you said, as Itachi then unwrapped a bandaged wrap and started spreading it around your stomach.

"Don't be stupid. Just because you can't feel pain doesn't mean you can't get infections" said Itachi, as you chuckled and eyed him.

"Makes me wonder if I can feel at all" you mumbled, as you paused when Itachi cupped your face.

"What? You don't think you can love?" asked Itachi, as you smirked while closing your eyes.

"Happiness, Love, Sadness, Anger. You name it" you said, as you blushed more when Itachi lightly kissed your lips.

"Really? Cause just earlier you seemed quite anxious and worried that I wouldn't come back" whispered Itachi, as you avoided eye contact. 

"Asshole, so you did come back earlier" you said, as Itachi chuckled, and you paused feeling heat coming from your neck. You looked down and your eyes widened seeing that Itachi was nibbling on the left side of your neck.

"Well? Did you feel that?" asked Itachi, as you smiled and kissed his lips. Itachi smirked and kissed you back. 

"A little, but maybe you could try a little more" you whispered, as Itachi smirked and started messaging your breasts. 

For some reason when Itachi touched you; your body felt hot and you could actually feel something on your skin. You didn't question it, but you wanted more of him. You took your hand and rubbed Itachi's cock over his pants and soon Itachi had you laid on the ground and the two of you were just fondling over each other for awhile.

"Want to see if you can feel more?" whispered Itachi seductively, as you moaned when Itachi already placed a finger inside of you before you could respond.

 You kissed Itachi again and this time you explored every inch of his mouth with your tongue. Itachi moaned and you wheezed seeing the saliva still connecting your tongues when you broke the kiss. Then in an instant the both of you were naked and you were riding on top of Itachi.

"How about I make you feel something?" you asked, as Itachi chuckled and moved your hair out of your face.

"Go ahead" said Itachi, as you then rubbed his chest up and down slowly and then made your way to his groin and slowly licked his cock up and down causing Itachi to groan.

Once Itachi was hard enough you placed his cock at your entrance and slowly pushed it in. You arched your back and Itachi smirked while looking at you.

"I guess you can feel something" said Itachi, as you smirked and soon moved your hips up and down. 

This caused Itachi to sit up and force your arms around his neck so he could move your hips faster and faster. You soon bit into Itachi's neck causing him to chuckled and you shouted in pleasure once Itachi found your sweet spot that you had no idea you even had. You then dug your nails into Itachi's back causing him to come. 

Itachi soon laid you on your back and you gasped when Itachi started licking inside your pussy. Your body started feeling hotter and hotter and before you knew it you came. You watched as Itachi licked his lips and then smirked towards you. 

"Looks like you can feel a lot of things" said Itachi, as you growled and punched his shoulder.

You both got changed and you blushed when Itachi started kissing your lips. 

"Only when you touch me" you said seductively, as Itachi chuckled and was about to kiss you again until you heard someone cough.

You both turned your heads seeing Kisame smirking towards you.

"Did I interrupt?" asked Kisame, as you sighed and Itachi rolled his eyes.

"You know you did" said Itachi, as Kisame chuckled showing a piece of paper.

"Next mission" said Kisame, as both you and Itachi got up and started following Kisame to the next mission.

As you were walking you paused feeling heat on your right hand. You turned your head and smiled seeing that not only was Itachi intertwining his left hand with your right, but he had also kissed it.

"Guess we'll have to see what other things I can make you feel" whispered Itachi, as you blushed and hugged him.

"Only you can" you whispered, as Itachi smirked.

The End.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~